intake manifold custum rd turbo
exhaust manifold custum rdturbo
pour lelectronique aem ems
avec cam et crank sensor hall effect custum
DSC00827.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

jvais poster dautre pics demain jfais le downpipe et le piping

super beau travail comme à l'habitude

la seule chose qui m'inquiète un peu c'est l'intake: est ce que tu a calaculer la longueur des runner?

Bah, c'est pas un moteur atmosphérique , ç'est pas mal moins critique.

Avec un moteur turbo, ça va plus influencer AVANT que le turbo spool, donc c'est pas dramatique.

max le plus long possible (tk cque lenginbay me permetait ) pour garder le plus de torque
y va y avoir moin de power en bas quavec lintake stock pour sur mais ca va en debloquer beaucoup en haut de 5k jvais le faire rever jusqua 7500+-
a +- 15 psi si ca sort les chiffre que jmattend lintake stock nous aurait gobber au moin 50whp si cest pas plus

how does that intake manifold look on the inside? looks like a few cylinders would be starving for air, and some turbulent air flow

this intake is all port inside that is why the plennum is cut in two pieces
for a turbo engin it is not the same rules as a atmospheric intake manifold
a n/a one is pulling air so each intake must have the same restriction factor
but in a boosted one ( in this case ) mabe you didn't see the turbo its on the left
this manifold is perfect since with for an example 10 pounds of boost in the manifold all runner will have 10 pounds of boost the need to build a custum intake manifold for this car is the oem intake high restrictive proprieties and the need to reach more rpm than before it is why shorter runner and more volume plennum are used it this setup
sory my bad english lollllll
its espicialy for you tennis ...

Last edited:
this intake is all port inside that is why the plennum is cut in two pieces
for a turbo engin it is not the same rules as a atmospheric intake manifold
a n/a one is pulling air so each intake must have the same restriction factor
but in a boosted one ( in this case ) mabe you didn't see the turbo its on the left
this manifold is perfect since with for an example 10 pounds of boost in the manifold all runner will have 10 pounds of boost the need to build a custum intake manifold for this car is the oem intake high restrictive proprieties and the need to reach more rpm than before it is why shorter runner and more volume plennum are used it this setup
sory my bad english lollllll
its espicialy for you tennis ...

wich cylinder you think will starved for air i guess its the 1 3 and 5

I choose not to comment, You keep building your manifolds *tu*

Not true. Tuning principles that apply to an NA motor are even more important when a motor is force fed. Pressure waves traveling through the intake will still have an affect, and an even more pronounced affect since the air charge is more dense.

Please tell me you are joking...

So you are saying 10 psi in a straw, and 10 psi in a 2.5" pipe will flow the same air? Or rather, 10 psi of air flowing through 1 foot of pipe, and 10 psi of air through 10' of pipe, both connected to the same air source, will flow the same amount? 10 psi is 10 psi right? And this is not even taking into account that the air in an intake manifold is pulsing...

la derniere chose que jai dit cest bien que 10 psi dans une paille est lequivalent de 10 psi dans un tuyeau de 2,5 pouce
cest absolument le contraire dailleur cest pourquoi plus le setup flow plus ca sort de whp au meme boost

ok and what about having 10 psi into a plennum with a suficient reserve to suply a 2,5L to a descent rpm range with 6 equal runner
:)

if you have some intelligent point bring it and it it will turn to a interesting post

tas raison jme suis un peut emporte s-spec jvais mentenir au francais a lavenir lolllllllllll

Why does everything have to turn to shiat around here?
Nice looking work Richard. When did you buy a flow bench and which model?

i dind nt already buy one i use the one from a competitor it is nothing compare to your but its better than nothing

thank carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back