Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

One of the bright spots of the upcoming NAIAS in Detroit

mercslrstirlingmoss_01.jpg

mercslrstirlingmoss_02.jpg

mercslrstirlingmoss_04.jpg

mercslrstirlingmoss_12.jpg

..........................not for me...........that's pretty ugly.............

Now, I know someone will come out and say I'm a prick and I shouldn't be so mean and people hate me and my girlfriend and my car and my truck and my mother, but I don't like it and if you like it then good for you, but I don't so suck it.

Il est vraiment laid comme ca.

En modèle "normal" c'est surment un des plus beau supercar, au Salon de l'auto c'est celui qui ma marqué le plus avec la R8.

not so sure about the front window thing i'd still drive it if I had one for free but wouldn't be what i'd buy with my money

en tout cas... faut pas trop ouvrir la bouche en chauffant ca a 350kmh... pcq les mouches rentrent dans le fond de la gorge en esti

The original 300 SLR driven by Moss in 1955 at the Mille Miglia
m.i.mb.300SLR.moss.jenkinson.1955.mille.miglia.05may.jpg

Also the modern day "SLR 722" takes its name from the number of Moss's car. 722 represents his start time of 7:22 in the race.

Moss back behind the wheel of the 722 in 2005
m.i.stirling.moss.mb.300SLR.05may.jpg

There was this legend that back in the 80s Moss was picking up some people from the airport . The people had no idea who he was, they said he was driving too slow and they were all going to be late for dinner. He took the highway off ramp completely sideways while changing a tape in the radio. The passengers were silent the rest of the drive.

eww beaux design mais specialement penser.....
Tu va rouler 1 heure en ete pis y va falloir tu te lave apres...... les salete que tu va recevoir. les mouche... HEURK . tu imagine te faire depasser et quil a juste un peux de sable ou de la petite rouche sur le sol..... Les petit roche qui vole a 54654 km'h dans un oeil ou simplement sur la joue..

edit. je vien de revoir la photo... il a deux fenetre pour chaque passager... surment retractable,,, La voiture doit vraimant etre belle... un popsicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back