Since there's a thread a day about it... RWD is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VwAlex

Shop Representative
GOD's gift to motor vehicules.

Safer, faster, greenier and more reliable. Cameron Diaz drives a RWD car and so does Obama. Republicans drive rwd and democrats too. Capitalist drive RWD and hippies too. In a perfect world everyone would drive a rwd car.

AWD is evil, pollutes and consumes more and most of the time is the weapon of choice for those who shouldn't be driving at all.

FWD are all made in the same factory as matchbox cars. Don't believe all the marketing hype they aren't real cars, just toys.

So there you go, all the info you ever needed about RWD and it's evil counterparts. No more need for such threads anymore.

not when you live in quebec son

Especially in Quebec, AWD biggest plus is for getting out of parkings woouououououou saw how he didnt have to shovel. The rest of the time boring and it shows because most awd drivers seem to be asleep behind the wheel. Plus it's unsafe and not eco friendly.

Especially in Quebec, AWD biggest plus is for getting out of parkings woouououououou saw how he didnt have to shovel. The rest of the time boring and it shows because most awd drivers seem to be asleep behind the wheel. Plus it's unsafe and not eco friendly.

Gunna have to agree. If you know how to drive, especially in the winter, then you should be able to keep your car stable.

RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1
RWD FTW!!!1on1

I would like to invite you to ski at the cottage we normally stay at near Tremblant. Leave your ski gear at home and bring a good book though, because once you're in there you're not leaving without AWD. No skiing for you.

More over, I would like to invite you to park on my street on Plateau where people have to shovel their car out every single day, even if it hasn't snowed in over a week. That's if you managed to originally slam it into said parking spot of course. In the mean time my girlfriend will already be half way to work, as reliably as usual, wearing her sexy boots because she didn't have to shovel.

Finally I would like to invite you to follow me up Guy and Côte-des-Neiges on my way home during a snow storm. Better setup those chains on your RWD monster cuz I'll be having a nice glass of Scotch at home by the time you make it past the hospital.

I rest my case. :)

I would like to invite you to ski at the cottage we normally stay at near Tremblant. Leave your ski gear at home and bring a good book though, because once you're in there you're not leaving without AWD. No skiing for you.

More over, I would like to invite you to park on my street on Plateau where people have to shovel their car out every single day, even if it hasn't snowed in over a week. That's if you managed to originally slam it into said parking spot of course. In the mean time my girlfriend will already be half way to work, as reliably as usual, wearing her sexy boots because she didn't have to shovel.

Finally I would like to invite you to follow me up Guy and Côte-des-Neiges on my way home during a snow storm. Better setup those chains on your RWD monster cuz I'll be having a nice glass of Scotch at home by the time you make it past the hospital.

I rest my case. :)

ERROR 404:
SARCASM-METER NOT FOUND.
Report error?

YES ____________________________NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back