40% of New Genesis sales are from luxury car owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

If this is true, then people are getting poorer & poorer...

Q: Who is buying Genesis?

A: We know that 40% of those buying Genesis have traded in vehicles like Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche. We know what their income levels are, and we are finding that people are gravitating from luxury or near-luxury cars to Hyundai; we expect to see numbers of current Hyundai people moving over to Genesis as well. It is a very healthy launch and a commentary on today's environment that consumers see Genesis as competitive against luxury makes.

Q: So most of Genesis buyers are currently from other brands?

A: Right now, 90% of all buyers of Genesis are coming from outside Hyundai.

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=97562

Oui c'est sur que l'américain qui n'a plus les moyens de s'offrir une Lexus va aller vers la Hyundai. La Genesis offre l'image de la grosse luxueuse ce que la Camry n'offre pas.

The genesis offers ALL the options and luxury others have, for 30% less.

People are no longer buying brand names with astronomically inflated prices. They are looking for their money's worth.

Exactly what the Genesis is offering right now.

Someone I know was looking at an Acura RL, and finally opted for the Genesis V8\tech, simply because it offered MORE comfort and options, for a LOT less money.

Between a 72 000$ RL and a 51 000$ Genesis, with the SAME OPTIONS... why bother paying 20 grand more.

And on top of that, the Genesis has more power; 305 for the RL and 375 for the Genesis.

Hyundai has my vote on this one.

The genesis offers ALL the options and luxury others have, for 30% less.

People are no longer buying brand names with astronomically inflated prices. They are looking for their money's worth.

Exactly what the Genesis is offering right now.

Someone I know was looking at an Acura RL, and finally opted for the Genesis V8tech, simply because it offered MORE comfort and options, for a LOT less money.

Between a 72 000$ RL and a 51 000$ Genesis, with the SAME OPTIONS... why bother paying 20 grand more.

And on top of that, the Genesis has more power; 305 for the RL and 375 for the Genesis.

Hyundai has my vote on this one.

exactly

Lol @ people saying "it's still a hyundai". Keep living in your materialistic worlds with your ed hardy hats and dom rebel shirts.

lol aux imbéciles qui disent que ca reste une hyundai!! c'est vrai que c'est facile de critiquer sans l'avoir essayer!! *byewhore*

cette bagnole la vaut tellement son prix!

pour ceux qui chiale contre, allez la voir au dealer le plus près de chez vous, essayez la, vous viendrez chialer après!

anyway, la plupart de ceux qui chiale pourrait même pas se la payer lol!

If this is true, then people are getting poorer & poorer...

no ,people are getting smarter and smarter ( not all )
they want a higher worth/$ ratio ... and gradually will stop caring about badges ( once again ... not all , there will be the usual retard with the ... it`s still a Hyundai comment ... but we need people like that in the world )

I have a a friend who works in the car rental business and i got to drive the 2008 Elantra and 2008 Corolla.

The Elantra was better made inside and had a better ride, while the Corolla had the better transmission.

Ten years ago Hyundais were garbage, not bad if you ask me!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBki30SiT84&feature=related"]YouTube - Hyundai Genesis: 0-100 km/h[/ame]

Poorer and poorer ?

Or smarter and smarter ?

The owner of the Mercedes or what ever luxury car, is gonna keep the car what ? 3 to 5 years max ?

The car is gonna be guaranteed for that term what does he care about reliability.

Genesis was made to compete against these cars...

These are BASE prices btw...(compared to the ALL equipped version of Genesis)

Mercedes-Benz E-Class $65,800

BMW 5 Series $ 56,200

Infiniti M35x $53,700

Lexus GS $51,200

Acura RL $63,900

Audi A6 $59,900

Hyundai Genesis... with EVERY option / accessory (from a Rear cargo net to a work glove and key chain) Fully loaded with the V8 and all ... 51,310.00

Personally.. If i want to be pimping and driving around in a comfortable vehicle, the choice is clear to me. Hyundai wants to prove that they got what it takes to be in the luxury department, they won't go wrong I'm sure.

as for the coupe :
g35(7) 1/2 price competition much ? ... i surely think so ...
enjoy : *byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back