Boyfriend advice from guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like stopping with my gf and trying to decide if certain people are men or women; its a fun game.

Well it all depend on what kind of behavior you have when you fight...
My actual girlfriend wont hear anything when she get mad. So arguying wont give anything she wont even hear to what I have to say. So when I feel she reach that level of "madness", I give her the silent treatment and let her cool off a little. But I ALWAYS go and talk with her once she has cooled off, and most of the time she end up apologizing for her exagerated reaction. I never leave those situation unsolved.

kesser ca ce chicaner apres 6 mois?? t'es surement pas vielle? avec le temps tu vas comprendre que le respect cest TRES important dans un couple quand tu veux que ca marche

les femme ca chialle tout le temps.. comme elle dit c'est elle qui start la marde mais lui la laisse faire et change de pieces et s'en calisse de ses crises et de savoir pourquoi elle est en maudit*...
se chicaner apres 6 mois ca part mal
ca durera pas longtemps ce couple la

I had a psycho ass GF. So whenever i did one little thing wrong of course she got on my case about it, she was the type that always had to be right, and even when she knew she was wrong she made shit up about how it was my fault making me look like the bad guy and then finding a way to make her situation seemed right. So whenever I was getting yelled at i pretty much gave her the silent treatment because i knew that if i said one word i would get into more shit. Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. only in situations like that though ;)
so i get why your bf just shuts up, its best for both of you.

Reactions: JM!
ur not gonna resolve anything if ur angry.. best two of u shut up n talk when ur both in the rite state of mind.

Who talked about the other being gay? How about we split? You get the girl on the rebound, and I grab the guy in his confusion?

*gets the Dexedin 4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back