megavideo

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we go

Firstly clear your browsers cookies, next block all cookies coming from megavideo.com:

Go to: Tools > Options (in firefox)

Then click "Exceptions" and block "megavideo.com" & "www.megavideo.com" (without quotes)
Method 1
All you do is start the video playing then pause it and let it buffer all the way to the end. Then press standby (work offline) on your modem (or unplug it if you don't have a standby button) and watch the movie off/line, then hit play.

(Instead of turning off/unplugging your modem, you can also try clicking File > Work Offline in your browser. But remember to change it back when you want to load another video.)

The obvious drawback is that you are offline but, you can do this all-day if you want to have a marathon Megavideo session without that annoying video limit.

here we go

Firstly clear your browsers cookies, next block all cookies coming from megavideo.com:

Go to: Tools > Options (in firefox)

Then click "Exceptions" and block "megavideo.com" & "www.megavideo.com" (without quotes)
Method 1
All you do is start the video playing then pause it and let it buffer all the way to the end. Then press standby (work offline) on your modem (or unplug it if you don't have a standby button) and watch the movie off/line, then hit play.

(Instead of turning off/unplugging your modem, you can also try clicking File > Work Offline in your browser. But remember to change it back when you want to load another video.)

The obvious drawback is that you are offline but, you can do this all-day if you want to have a marathon Megavideo session without that annoying video limit.

Ohh shit thanks dude, I KNEW there was a way!

Standby button? WTF is the standby button? I've seen dozens of modems and I've never seen a standby button on any of them. Weird.

The whole point of streaming online video is that I don't have to wait for it to be done downloading to watch

i bought 1 month .... it's freaking 10$, you guys are too cheap to register for 1 month for 10$ ?? i've watch all 4 seasons of supernatural for that price

The whole point of streaming online video is that I don't have to wait for it to be done downloading to watch

Yeah but if you have a great connection, its not that long and megavideo loads pretty fast for the quality...Personally what i do is i wait for it to buffer to 30 minutes, then i watch the movie for 30 minutes in offline mode and after i enjoy the 75min limit left in online mode,pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back