How far you are willing to drive to get a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i drove 10 hours down to brampton ontario in early december during a massive snow storm to pick up a 240sx i was also driving a 180sx with baldys on there. Then another 5 hours back

My car comes from Toronto and I had it shipped from there. I only saw it in picture and bought it over the internet. Put it on a private transporter. $300 later, the car was delivered to me.

If I had time, I'd probably drive across the US to get a car.

Drove to QC city 2x, then bussed a 3rd trip one way, picked up my 740i and drove back home to Montreal.

man 5k for a 2002 type S?? tell me where the car is im gonna drive there right now and buy it before you

no seriously there is something not right about that price

Something sounds off, 5k for a type-s... if the deal is legit then I'm really ****ed because I'm putting my car for sale next month lol.

And I would drive anywhere in the US depending the deal I'm getting. Any excuse for a guys roadtrip.

It's simple

Calculate travel expenses. Ad that to the amount you'll be paying for the car.

Is the amount still a good deal considering what you can get locally?

If so, got for it!

Not rocket science my friend.

It's simple

Calculate travel expenses. Ad that to the amount you'll be paying for the car.

Is the amount still a good deal considering what you can get locally?

If so, got for it!

Not rocket science my friend.

bingo, Depending on the car, rarity, condition etc... I'd drive to FL(or anywhere really )or 1 way ticket flight for a mint RSX type S for 5k.... I'm saving 10kish lol. gonna next to nothing to get there and back.

i'd go anywhere as long as i'm able to drive it back to home. one of my friends went to indiana to get his G35 coupe and with all the expenses it was still a good deal.

j'ai payer tout pour 2 (moi et mon pere) : avion/bouffe/motel/gaz/ect ... et j'ai payé moin cher qu'une s14 1997 d'ici pis est en 108946748934x meilleur etat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back