Does it ever work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fl4k

Me and my gf of a while broke up and had a reallllly big fight and didnt speak for at least a few months, but we saw each other because of the friends that we had are close to us both. So we small talked a bit, now we seem to be getting back in to the talking a lot and seeing each other a lot. Like for example just now i was at her house with her brother and her playing rockband and then going into her room and just sleeping on her bed with her next to me. So my question is, does it ever work that you and your ex can just be really close friends? Like when i was with her i did have some of the feelings come back, but i dont know, its ****ing weird . /end *blah*

rester uniquement ami avec un ex et la baiser = impossible.

si tu veux revenir avec cependant, ca dépend de ce qui s'est passé entre vous.

It's up to you, it's might be normal that you still have feeling with, have to know if it the same for her, otherwise you know the answer.

Dans mon livre a moi c'est ton ex : Quand c'est fini c'est fini ... Move the f*ck on! Des filles y'en a à la tonne pis au lieu de perdre ton temps avec l'ex pis de pas avoir de cul va donc passer du temps avec tes chums te changer les idées pis rencontrer de nouvelles filles.

C'est toi qui le sait.. Moi juste de la revoir pour jouer à Rockband SOIT que je suis complètement sul down total ou au contraire jmennui d'elle et je la veut drête la sul comptoir. Je ne pense pas que tu peux faire comme si c'était une fille comme les autres en tout cas pas dans mon livre à moi...

mon ex ses ma meilleur amie .. mais on boute on etais pas mal souvent ensemble on dormais ensemble parceque on voulais de lafection et on baisais ensemble .. cetais pas le best parceque des sentiment son arivé un peu .. ya pas de trouble a resté amie avec .. mais tien toi loin de son lit .. dumoin pas trop souvent .... sinon tu te met dans merde .. soit de ton bord ou sinon sa va etre elle...

Comme Setak dit, c'est vraiment pas évident, moi je suis resté ami seulement avec une de mes ex, on a beaucoup d'ami commun donc on se voit souvent mais c'est pas évident d'être ''juste ami'', surtout quand t'as bu un peu :D

Le plus loin possible c'est toujours la meilleur chose a faire.

if it wont bother you to see her with another guy, with you being just a "friend," then go for it

but i dont see how thats possible.....

Tu la fourre et c'est tout, revenir avec un Ex je l'ai fait plusieurs fois par erreur et je ne le recommencerai pu, parce que sa prendre just 2 semaine et je me rappell deja pour je l'ai crisser la

maintenant je garde quand même une bonne relation avec et je me les tappes lorsque sa a donne c'est tout

Comme Setak dit, c'est vraiment pas évident, moi je suis resté ami seulement avec une de mes ex, on a beaucoup d'ami commun donc on se voit souvent mais c'est pas évident d'être ''juste ami'', surtout quand t'as bu un peu :D

Le plus loin possible c'est toujours la meilleur chose a faire.

quand ta bu messant .. surtout que ses elle qui ma laissé et que mon ex est assé hot a mon gout haha :) ..

mais bon la elle as un nouveau chum ... ses dure parceque chu abituer de tjrs la colé vu que sa reste ma meilleur amie .. comme tentot .. haha tsé jetais chez eu tout seul ak elle on niaisais dans son sous-sol .. ses comme eeeuuhh .. ouin jvais i allé avant de te violé XD haha surtout que son chum sen venais ..:p

Dude Run ... good ...

lol also either u wanna bang her ...
or she's harder to get so u wanna get with her and bang her ...

or ur in love man ... run !

if it wont bother you to see her with another guy, with you being just a "friend," then go for it

but i dont see how thats possible.....

Exactly what I was thinking. Look at it this way...if tomorrow she brings home a guy and your playing Rockband and they go into her bedroom and start having fun would you be able to sit there and have absolutely no remorse or feel pissed?????

Exactly what I was thinking. Look at it this way...if tomorrow she brings home a guy and your playing Rockband and they go into her bedroom and start having fun would you be able to sit there and have absolutely no remorse or feel pissed?????

i would kick the door down and rape his ass with the guitar lol

Maybe I am in love. Maybe I just miss her. Maybe she's confused.

But she wouldn't just bring a guy in like that, she is deffinetly not the type. And I wouldnt be in her house just with her bro while she wasn't there, thats just weird, she was the one to call me and ask to come over, and trust me im still the only guy that went in her house, shes not the type to just bring guys over. Guess we had something special, who knows?

Maybe I am in love. Maybe I just miss her. Maybe she's confused.

But she wouldn't just bring a guy in like that, she is deffinetly not the type. And I wouldnt be in her house just with her bro while she wasn't there, thats just weird, she was the one to call me and ask to come over, and trust me im still the only guy that went in her house, shes not the type to just bring guys over. Guess we had something special, who knows?

you just got it ...

YOU HAD

now GTFO of this relation ... and her house and go hunt some pussies to filll (lets say empty) your Man instinc

Actually, that may sound crazy but with my ex of 4 year, I wouldn't give a damn. Only time I want her is when deadly horny, otherwise she's just a friend that knows me really well... and I have a really heavy history with her too.

Now for the original poster.. well, depends. If you want to get back with her, look back as to why you two are ex's. In certain cases it may just have been something stupid, otherwise it's something you can work on and get a new relationship.
Otherwise just friends? Yeah... I'm kinda hoping for that with the girl that just broke up with me. I really liked her and didn't take it well at all... Maybe more or maybe I'm just crazy. Don't want to lose touch though.

From how you make it look like, seems you two are just rekindling friendship for now... you can wait and see how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back