15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
gunna start to take mine apart tomorow gunna repaint all the frame and do my usualy cleaning of everything with a toothbrush...not to mention a good greasing of everything

eheh ca peut bien attendre la fin mars.. mes 2 bikes sont pas pret!
j'attend le banc pour faire le subframe du gsxr et cleaner des truxcs ets, et le vieux cb a encore besoin de travail..lol

looks like were all around the same spot... my bike is still in parts im working on the paint job got about half the stuff prepped and primed, gotta finish that and still need to order my coils, plugs and give the engine area a nice clean once its back outside...

a lot of nice chances to my bike this winter ill have a post once its just about finished.

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY!!! I GOT A JET SKI AND BIKE I WANNA GO RIDE TODAY!!!

en regardant la meteo 14jours sur meteomedia, ca pas dl'aire de s'annoncer bin beau pour nous :S pas beacoups de jours de soleil, 3 jours de neige et des température en bas de 0 :S

Go mère nature, arrange nous ca pour que le 15 on fasse notre premiere ride!

Cette annee j'ai meme pas hate de rouler dans la rue lol.
Mon drz est en mode race pour le faire lettrer mais ca prend 15 minutes le remettre pour la route.

Je ride toutes les semaines depuis le 1er janvier alors jsuis pas en manque encore :)

i left work yesterday only to see my car on 2 motha fcukin flat tires

thank you MTL potholes

my 17s winter steelies where dented as ****

no riding anytime soon unless you want to be a crash test dummy

je pense pas rider avant que il y aille 3-4 bonne journée de pluie pour nettoyer un peu la route de tout ce sable sale !

mais j'ai hâte pareil ! lol

i left work yesterday only to see my car on 2 motha fcukin flat tires

thank you MTL potholes

my 17s winter steelies where dented as ****

no riding anytime soon unless you want to be a crash test dummy

On the CTS ?!

WTF have you been driving through? ... you take more care of that car than you do of Sarah. :run:

I want it to be nice soon. It could be riding weather tomorrow but my bike is still not in at the dealship:(

Can't wait to ride. As for potholes think of them as cones in the road you have to go around. Cop pulls you over to saying you're driving crazy tell him you're avoiding potholes.

On the CTS ?!

WTF have you been driving through? ... you take more care of that car than you do of Sarah. :run:

well one of the rims got repaired but the other one i changed (totally cracked)

the tires where ok (thank god... expensive ass winter tires)

it was a pothole that i hit around dorval circle i think... right before getting to work *td*

well one of the rims got repaired but the other one i changed (totally cracked)

the tires where ok (thank god... expensive ass winter tires)

it was a pothole that i hit around dorval circle i think... right before getting to work *td*

ouch.... lol i'm just waiting for the cops to stop me for zigzagging :D

I was downtown on st-catherine a couple of days ago with a cop on my ass and I was doing huge ass slaloms to avoid the craters near McGill-college.

btw... i hope they checked the ball-joints and CVs on the car when u took it in.... cuz on the old civic a wheel fell off a few months after I hit a huge pothole on the sources exit.

I saw the joint and usually it's the ball casing that cracks... me it was the screw that connects the joint.

I dunno how well they checked but u might wanna take it back to take it off and see if it's not damaged/cracked cuz it sounds like u took a big ass pothole.

nah he checked it... everything from joint to tie rod is fine... my alignement is also perfect

at first i thought vandalism but then when i noticed a crack on one and a dent on the other (both on driver side) i still called VANDALISM (from the city of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back