how/where did u meet her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca faisait un peu plus qu'un an qu'Elle travaillait a meme place que moi... mais pas dans le meme département, alors on ne s'était jamais parlé... au début elle sortait avec quelqu'un dautre alors j'ai rien fait... ensuite ce quelquun dautre est devenu mon ami... et il se sont laissés...

alors je voulais pas trop m'approcher de la fille, mais lui meme m'a dit "aweille spa grave je men fou anyway..." pendant genre 2 mois, il me gossait pour que jaille lui parler et tout... BON OK!!

un moment donné j'ai sauté sur l'occasion... on s'est fréquenté 3 semaine avant de sortir ensemble, et ca fait maintenant 6 mois qu'on sort ensemble :D

sérieux les gars chapeau... moi je serais jamais capable d'être avec une fille que mon chummy a baisé.
YAvait rien faite avec... RIEN PENTOUTE meme pas touché imagine :D et ma blonde, c'était son premier chum... alors, tires en tes propres conclusions :p

Lol Physics class .... worked out pretty well, i was one of the worst cuz i hated that shit, and she was practically a genius, and well teacher thought i should of got tutoring from her and then one thing led to another, and she's fineee 9/10 :O

Ouais elle était au meme hotel que moi et vu elle m'a entandu parler francais est venu me parler pendant on se baignait dans la mer.

non lol jparlais au gars qui disait qui fourerait pas lex a son ami

mais tinkiet, ton histoire est tout aussi captivante =P

les dernières

université
université
amie d'amie
voyage sud
réseau contact

la prochaine? aucune idée

Met him right here on MR actually (so corny I know) :p

It was 4 years and 2 months ago in a "what are you listening to right now" thread. He pm'ed me about my music taste and we've been going strong since. Moved in together 3 years ago and even opened up our own company together last year.

He's my best friend and a hell of a great guy. Anyone who has ever met him will agree with me on that :D

Met my ex online as well.. we were on the same forums and talked on ICQ back in the day (8 years ago) We dated for 4 years and we're still good friends. I even got him on MR and he's been posting since (psyko514)

I was never really into meeting guys at bars and stuff. I guess online has worked out pretty good for me hehe

quelques-unes de mes relations sérieuses:

- La cible de mon cousin (sorry mannn)
- Sa cousine
- une viet de l'école
- une fille du gym
- Dans le métro
- Au travail
- redlite
- Internet

No clubs for me! I hate clubs.

Lol Physics class .... worked out pretty well, i was one of the worst cuz i hated that shit, and she was practically a genius, and well teacher thought i should of got tutoring from her and then one thing led to another, and she's fineee 9/10 :O

Not enough smart hot girls who want smart not so hot guys in the world; sucks for me. :( FML

Last edited:
My current gf I met in highschool. I was in Sec 2 she was in Sec 1. It started as her having a serious crush on me. I didn't really want to get into anything at the time and the fact that she was friends with a lot of my friends got on my nerves. I found her incredibly annoying cause she would always be butting into "the guys's circle" and would crave my attention. I eventually told her to **** off and blocked her on MSN which really ticked her off.

We were both in the school's basketball team so we'd end up seeing each other near the gyms and at tournaments but we would avoid each other as much as possible. Eventually I graduated and as done for every graduating team a little cocktail event was held with all the other teams present to celebrate the team's success and departure. We ended up talking to each other, I said i was sorry and she admitted to having acted immaturely back then and everything. We hug each other goodbye.

A little over 2 years later I randomly send her a message on Facebook asking what was going on in her life and everything (The thought came up after cycling through a friend's event pictures and seeing a very hot her). She ended up replying really fast and suggested we catch up over a cup of coffee at Rockaberrie's.

We go to Rockaberrie's and end up speaking to each other for something like 5 hours straight (till the place closed). Finally made it official at the Sheraton New Years event 2 weeks later. Been going strong ever since. A year and two months this past sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back