where to find racing brakes in mtl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in Montreal but if you decide to order on-line try this:

DBA 4000 Series Brake Rotors for Acura

I use DBA 4000 series slotted on my TSX with Hawk HPS pads and I'm very happy with the results. If you want to track the TL (heavy car) then you can also consider the DBA 5000 series with Hawk HP Plus pads. My brother use the 5000 series to track his STI and they are really great.

This is the DBA web site:

Disc Brakes Australia - DBA PRODUCTS

BTW, I have no connection whatsoever with any companies mentioned.

Not in Montreal but if you decide to order on-line try this:

DBA 4000 Series Brake Rotors for Acura

I use DBA 4000 series slotted on my TSX with Hawk HPS pads and I'm very happy with the results. If you want to track the TL (heavy car) then you can also consider the DBA 5000 series with Hawk HP Plus pads. My brother use the 5000 series to track his STI and they are really great.

This is the DBA web site:

Disc Brakes Australia - DBA PRODUCTS

BTW, I have no connection whatsoever with any companies mentioned.

Hawk is made by PBR in Australia.

You can find PBR brakes at just about any auto parts store in Montreal, I like to use their XBG Metalmaster pads, give 50/50 wear and tear on both pads and rotors, the ceramics will wear your rotor out faster, but stops faster, so you have to decides whats better for you, it is a give and take approach just like your tires.

PBR Brakes - Dependability Through Innovation

give me call on monday, i will arrange something good for your car. We have the biggest inventory on Hawk and PBR brake pad, and the only place to get ate super blue brake oil.

Hawk is made by PBR in Australia.

You can find PBR brakes at just about any auto parts store in Montreal, I like to use their XBG Metalmaster pads, give 50/50 wear and tear on both pads and rotors, the ceramics will wear your rotor out faster, but stops faster, so you have to decides whats better for you, it is a give and take approach just like your tires.

PBR Brakes - Dependability Through Innovation

Hawk friction is owned by Wellman Products Group who specialize in friction materials.
They are based in Ohio, but do have plants around the world, none of which I believe are in Australia.
PBR and Axxis Ultimates are the same manufacture , but not Hawk.

PBRs are only found in specialty shops around Montreal, most autoparts DO NOT stock them.

The PBR ceramics have NO adverse effects on rotor wear, they are quite rotor friendly.
The pads do make a lot of dust.

for more info
Wellman Products Group: About Us

To get the most professional advice on brake materials and rotors in Montreal, do not hesitate to contact me at Perry Performance, we understand the language of brakes!!!

^ ^ ^
Is Bernie Auto Parts in St-Laurent the same store or can get the same product line ?

Are the rotors coated against rust?

If not, you should take a look at Rotora rotors instead. I have them and they've been the best for my TL so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back