Not open for further replies.

Fred..

hi!
from the silver mazda 3

ps: nice sticker.

05042009326.jpg

Can I thread jack and say:

To the white G35 Sedan who lives in Lacey Green, the black rims are top notch

To the red RS4 on sherbrooke showboating your disgustingly loud exhaust and revving at the light, then booting it up Claremont like a nippleface almost hitting a dog walker at 100kph...

You are a giant homo and your penis is miniscule.

To the red RS4 on sherbrooke showboating your disgustingly loud exhaust and revving at the light, then booting it up Claremont like a nippleface almost hitting a dog walker at 100kph...

You are a giant homo and your penis is miniscule.

RS4 driver. DUH. RS4 = douchebag, douchebag = RS4, douchebag = douchebag.
There's also a black RS4 that passes by Sherbrooke/ Clarement daily. Can I say, you can't shift for shit?

Also.
To the silver 2004 Altima 2.5S with some Fast rims and 3 Gino/Algerian wtv. You guys look like douchebags in front of Faubourg. And I saw you guys again today on the Decarie Expressway. Good job, Now go repair your bumper.

To the Orange 98-00 civic sedan on St-Charles Kirkland with 17" wheels in the back and steelies in the front and partially painted back windows...Your car is ugly.

To all the people in this thread trying to give a shout out to all the other people mentioned in this thread, this thread fails.

to the 88-81 Orange civic with the batman wing on Du-Vallon,

You got passed by a STOCK Miata with 60 P.S.I. compression in all cylinders. Your exhaust dosen't give you 20hp with that cold air intake !

P.S. I street race sometimes :p

to the 1999-2003 TL on decarie service road, change your wing and take off the stickers. WTF are you thinking?!

img00022200903151542.jpg

to the 1999-2003 TL on decarie service road, change your wing and take off the stickers. WTF are you thinking?!

img00022200903151542.jpg

This is a disgrace to TLs.. :(

To the red Mazda6 with gray vinyl flames, stick-on hood trap and fading mirror-tint, you don't deserve to own a car.

a la Honda Civic grise 1999 qui se stationn au P5 du metro Longueuil, enleve ton collant NISMO sur tes ailes arrieres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back