To the white 325 on st-johns last night at like 3 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
To teh too fast with a too too furious exhaust civic ( talk about illegal! and I get stopped because I have a loud exhaust..but again im not complaining..the cop was nice and she started to chat with me..no warning or anything..but to the loyal and honest" cops please check out these cars 1st before staring at me like morons everywhere..)

IMG_0665.jpg

and this jeep........

IMG_0643.jpg

To the red 2 door civic going down the 40 East today @ 4pm. Cutting people off and trying to police the road plus always trying to be in the fast lane, even when there was no one in the middle for miles.

There's a reason why I didn't let you pass me.

to the silver jetta/A4 on black rims with a pea-shooter exhaust that came flying onto the 20W. Your car is slow, stop driving like an asshole.

To the Subi :bigup: for not racing that fool. And your car is gorgeous.

What color was the suby?? i saw a guy with a blue jetta on steelies on the 40 east round cote vertu. i think he had like a cherry bomb resonator for a muffler...*td*

my suby is silver with blk wingless trunk

to the orange teg on st-johns yesterday... roflmao ja rule aint got sh*t on you! haha

then again people who hear my car can say the same :( needs exhaust!

To the "mad tyte" jdm 240sx on st-joseph No one cares about you, no one likes your lame ass gay as **** wing or those fruity stripes on your car And be happy my dog hadnt taken a shit yet because I would have shot the bag through your window when you wanted to show off your blowoff next to all the people and kids on the street.

to the silver jetta/A4 on black rims with a pea-shooter exhaust that came flying onto the 20W. Your car is slow, stop driving like an asshole.

To the Subi :bigup: for not racing that fool. And your car is gorgeous.

Hmm. This happened to me the other day while I was driving my Subi. Silver jetta on 20E being reckless.

Blue STI? Come to think of it I was on 13S behind a black car getting onto the 20.

Would be a crazy coincidence.

Last edited:
To the "mad tyte" jdm 240sx on st-joseph No one cares about you, no one likes your lame ass gay as **** wing or those fruity stripes on your car And be happy my dog hadnt taken a shit yet because I would have shot the bag through your window when you wanted to show off your blowoff next to all the people and kids on the street.

your just angry you dont have a bov :(

The orange civic is gettinga paint job next week btw

I saw it wednsday and it's still as fucked up.. lol

To the Golf I see in the west island, green on the bottom and black on the top, HOT CAR - HOT DRIVEr..

To the hot chick that drives a baby-shit orange [burnt orange] Mercedes C230 with the plate ending with VCV, you're damn hot, but need to learn how to drive -- when on the highway, going 109 on cruise, get the f*** out of the fast lane..

To the Cayenne Turbo on the 20 last week.. Not bad for a Jetta, huh? =) Even if I'm sure you weren't even trying.

Riez pas trop de cette civic là... je ne veux pas qu'il enlève son fart can! Les journées où je ne feel pas bien et que je le croise sur ma route je ris un bon coup et ça me fais oublier mes problèmes haha :run:

C'est chien laisser le tranquille pauvre petit gars c'est pas sa faute si son char est vraiment laid. Mon grand ton char pourrais avoir de l'allure s'il aurait pas autant de rouille, y serais pas rouge, s'il avais pas ses mags la et surtout s'il avais pas un moffler de 10 pied de long! Apart sa, je pense que j'ai pas mal fait le tour mais lache pas un jour tu va pouvoir faire de quoi avec ou tu va pouvoir ten acheter un autre tk je te le souhaite.*byewhore*

To the silver STI FLAT4 on the 40 yesterday. Did a few good runs

*tu* *tu* nice car man!!! id like to see what it can do with some downpipes :yikes:

to the blk mk3 golf on blk rims and blue mk4 jetta 1.8T with the signature vdub rear tire stretch i saw on the 40 east and decarie. good playin with you guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back