Greg Silvia s14.5 (new look )

Status
Not open for further replies.
moi je les metterai pas sur mon char ... mais c tres bien installé !!!

PS: ont vas etre deux avec des rb/s14 au julep :p

It's the best looking S14 ever, the fact that makes it stand out is that it's not overdone. Even my father who is close to 50 found it nice and said he would drive it. Now that's not something you would normally hear about an S14 from a 50 year old guy !

Congratulations !

seriously having seen this car numerous time downtown and at car shows it is one of the sickest cars in montreal and for sure the sickest s14 in montreal...

this car is INSANELY nice and very well put together

beau bazou, c'est tu celui qui est passé dans le magazine QT? en tout cas, elle y ressemble beaucoup. très clean!!!!

I never thought people liked S14.5's so much. It looks so..... weird.

It was actually an S14 and not S14.5 at the begining if my memory serves me right.

The original car's front end was damaged and he imported a front clip from Japan. After pushing the SR-20det to it's limits, he switched to the RB.

I think the two automotion silvias went through a few SR-20's before upgrading to the RB.

I was lucky enough to have a ride in it on by b-day 2 or 3 years ago. One hell of a monster.

Grab 4300k HIDs or Grab a 6k Kit but don't go 8k... The car is already "flashy" as hell the 8k Headlights will scream "Pull me Over".

Hopefully the car won't need as much Love this year as it has in the past. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back