Driveway full of swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Bus

I had a few friends over and decided to snap some pictures...

P1000795.jpg

P1000782.jpg

P1000788.jpg

P1000793.jpg

P1000796.jpg

I also got my car back from the body shop with new S-Line front bumper.

P1000798.jpg

P1000799.jpg

P1000814.jpg

P1000816.jpg

those M3 wheels (?) look right at home an that jetta. Really original. And that S-line bumper is definitely an upgrade *tu*

vraiment nice,

par contre j ai enlever le sticker de bmw sur les rims . pas a cause que je suis funboy de bmw mais just c est unpeu weard . mais les rims fit parfaitement. good job.

I think the Audi is missing some paint

and the M3 wheels on the Jetta... usually I am all for mixing and matching, but personally i think it looks very very out of place.

Imaginative, but very out of place.

I'm not sure about the BMW wheels on the VW. However, the cars look fantastic nonetheless!

I think the Audi is missing some paint

and the M3 wheels on the Jetta... usually I am all for mixing and matching, but personally i think it looks very very out of place.

Imaginative, but very out of place.

I guess by "missing paint" you are talking about the lower part of the bumper was painted matte gray to match the rest of the lowers? I did it on purpose because I don't want to paint all my lowers black at this time and I'm also scared that it'll start to peel off after a few months. Besides, it makes it different because everyone who gets the S-Line bumper paint all the lowers black..

And the Jetta on the M3 rims, well my friend absolutely wants the BMW caps on and it's not sitting at its lowest. He still has to get new tires in front and maybe try to pull the fenders in the back so he can lower more....

But thanks for the comments so far!

M3 rims on a Jetta...that's just wrong dude....

That's like RS4 wheels on a....wait..I can't think of anything more disturbing!!

I love the style he gave them but would be better with any other wheel!

Your A4 is sweet and clean as always! *tu*

wow you guys defintily didn't see that Jetta rolling. It's amazing it's like a lowered Tonka Toy sitting on dubs. It's definitly sick, the pics don't do it justice.

M3 rims, my favrite! had i given these to anyone, i'm sure nobody would've said no either! lol and believe me, diplomat was right when he said they didn't do it justice cuz once you see me rollin', you'll feel the swag shivering down your spine!

k enough lame poetry on my behalf. listen, i strongly believe that BMW have loads of class,...rephrase: euro cars, have loads of class. who says i can't wear a good set of rims to make my car better? don't audi's and Bents and Lambo's share the same engine.

:p enough about the rims, let talk about the engine, that baby will soon be developping 350lbs of torque. tell yourselves, i only have 250lbs and can deal with G35's. give me 100lbs more and i'll be able to say i won those rims lol...ish lol i'll see how it goes lol

M3 rims, my favrite! had i given these to anyone, i'm sure nobody would've said no either! lol and believe me, diplomat was right when he said they didn't do it justice cuz once you see me rollin', you'll feel the fag shivering down your spine!

There I fixed it.

If I saw a non-bimmer with M3 wheels I'd piss my pants with laughter. The least you could do is remove the caps.

There I fixed it.

If I saw a non-bimmer with M3 wheels I'd piss my pants with laughter. The least you could do is remove the caps.

That's the privilege of driving a car produced by Volkswagen AG...
You can rock ANY wheels you want! Such as these:

web.jpg

IMG_0917r.jpg

eurp_0708_12_z+volkswagen_jetta_mk3+left_right_view.jpg

045.jpg
[/IMG]

:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back