Driveway full of swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just showed my girlfriend this thread and asked her what was wrong with the picture.

This is her response.

"Hey that's not a BMW. That looks dumb."

Then she laughed and said stop forum trolling and make dinner.

why would I make that up? I really saw it with my own 2 eyes. Audi TT rims on a 3.2TL... I wish I knew how the guy did it...

Maybe they were knock-offs?

So I just showed my girlfriend this thread and asked her what was wrong with the picture.

This is her response.

"Hey that's not a BMW. That looks dumb."

Then she laughed and said stop forum trolling and make dinner.

whip.jpg

The Usp bumper is Sick, I still don't know if i should go with the usp or the S4 bumper on mine this summer. Where did you get it and how much it cost you?

So...Porsche, Audi and Bentley wheels on a VW must be rice too, eh?
IMO it doesnt scream anything, it only makes the car look good.

[/IMG]

As far as i know, Bmw is not part of VAG, as are those other brands, which makes all the difference in the world.

And even then, I don;t agree with leaving the branding of the other car. Like the Bentley mags, even some Porsche one, just look out of place, expecially because of the branding on them, although in the case of he Bentley ones, they just look awful on the Golf/Jetta, center cap or not, but that's just a matter of taste.

I guess, putting "bmw" and "M3" badges on other cars is gonna be ok , right? Or maybe just ok on euro brands, cuz they are all from the same continent?

C'mon, this is BS and it's obvious. A BMW badge on anything else than a BMW is just not right, no matter on what part of the car it is and is as bad as glueing a Bmw badge in place of the Vw one, on the grill.

They are not trying to brand their cars as BMWs, they only have BMW wheels. It's like saying "why would a Nissan guy want to brand his car as a Ray's???" :rolleyes:

it's not the same thing, Rays is a wheel manufacturer.

The correct analogy would be like someone that has DAI wheels putting Rays center caps on them.

Bah I think you guys just hating. I personally don't give a shit about his BMW Center caps. The rims are REAL M3 rims that are solid as fcuk. They look good on his car and he pulled it off nicely, other than that, it's small useless details.

However, it IS true that in between euros, there was always this trend were we could "share" parts and rims so I guess thats why it glued. I myself passed on a set of Bentley rims for my Audi, and I wouldve for SURE kept the Bentley center caps.

Anyway, my 2 cents...

Oh and thanks a lot for the comments on my car guys!

What a bunch of pussy brand whores lol. The wheels looks amazing, regardless of where they came from.

new clothes, fresh whip, lookin for a girl to dip.

trop de haters dans l'industrie donc je n'me, me melange pas,
après minuit je baise ne m'apelle pas ne me, me derange pas

Si le gars avait mis des center caps de Volkswagen sur les mags, tout le monde aurait chialé parce que ce serait inacceptable de mettre un signe de volkswagen sur des mags OEM de m3. Maintenant qu'il les garde, y se fait quand meme basher dessus. Tka moi je trouve qu'elle sont très belles sur le char et ta audi a vraiment du style avec les mags de rs4!

You see, on Grig's car the "B" center cap is not for "BENTLEY" but rather for "BALLER" :D

rain4.jpg

... both Audi and Bentley are European... more precisely both made by VW, so why not?

it's not the same thing, Rays is a wheel manufacturer.

The correct analogy would be like someone that has DAI wheels putting Rays center caps on them.

That's not correct either because he is not pretending his car is a BMW. He is only putting BMW wheels on them. It would be like putting a Rays valve stem cap on DAI wheels that have a DAI center cap.

It's kind of like this thing we used to do when we were younger...

you know it's kind of like....

I think it's called.........

oh yes SHUTTING THE FUCK UP

luudaaa

Reactions: MTV
I own a bmw and it's a shame to look at a dub with M3 rims...........

.... Not :p

If I saw that jetta on the street, I would probably give him a thumbs up *tu*

esti que le monde sont fif ca pas d'allure ....

parce que je suis blanc je devrais juste coucher avec des blanche ....
parce que je suis blanc je pourrais pas me faire sucer par une allemande !!
parce que je suis blanc je peux pas jouer au miniputt avec une holandaise
parce que je suis blanc je peux pas manger du grio pis du ricollé
parce que je suis blanc je peux pas sucer un belge

le gars a des roue de bmw OMG la terre arrete de tourné pis je devien metrosexuel en faisant chier la terre parce que je trouve ca immoral mere thérésa ca se retourné dans ca tombe !!!!

alis robis
depeuceleur de cochon dinde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back