eBay: 150k for a 6 cylinder Camaro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's honestly super kickass looking and it has a rocking interior, but WHY put a 2JZ???

No, the inverse, it's stupid. Doesn't suit the car at all. Putting like an E39 M5 engine would have been more fitting if they wanted something different

I'm a big fan of Japanese motors but they have no place in a classic American muscle car. Pull that shit out of there!

J'ai rarement vu un char que je capote dessus autant que ca, meme avec le 2JZ que vous trouvez qui n'a pas sa place, je le trouve sublime!!!!

Why settle for a V8 with 500HP when you can have 1,000HP+?
- Yeah, why buy a stock 720+hp straight out the box, without modifs. I prefer taking my chances over a highly modified engine jap engine (wait... what?).

Why settle for a standard 6 Speed domestic transmission when you can own an exotic 6 Speed Getrag from Germany?
Getrag... Exotic...?

Why settle for a standard interior with a couple of upgrades when you can have a fully handcrafted interior like no other?
Didn't they use to say that kind of crap on pimp my ride?
It's a good thing no other looks like that imo.

Why settle for V8 efficiency that makes 72HP Per Liter when you can have a 2JZ engine that makes 343HP Per Liter?
Why dear god, why!
...oh right, refer to the first question.

Question yourself why compromise?
Mr Vin Diesel would never compromise, that's why you sucked in F&F3, Lucas Black.

Beau résultat, mais jamais, au grand jamais, j'oserais me promener avec ça.

Pauvre camaro! C'est un vrai sacrilège !

Why settle for a V8 with 500HP when you can have 1,000HP+?

Because the V8 doesn't sound like a pansy tuner.

i dont care what people say about jap motors in american cars, i would rock that so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back