OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

:D . no gf pic . but have a something special for bimmer lovers :D

269185_10150226860907486_124018787485_7247277_7717502_n.jpg

honnestly the worst fucking hdr pic I've ever seen.

gtfo.

back to subject . spotted nice bronze (gold) civic at my school parking lot. the best example how civic suposed to look .

Spotted srb on sources around 3

damnnnn it , i missed you !!! + when i was there , i m like : for sure toze suposed to pass cuz he going to work. :D
BUT , i saw another mazda same color as you , but i think stock with stock rims.

au ti coune intense ds wa civic with the fart can..rly..how stupid do u get?
stick to my ass..so i give u run...doesnt run...ok no problem...then cuts me off trying to get on the hwy ricer fly by style..ok lets run again....u back off after 40 sec. im easily 1 km ahead of u just chillin @ 100 in the right lane and u accelerate and u cut me off again as im trying to get off at 32nd...:squintfin

au ti coune intense ds wa civic with the fart can..rly..how stupid do u get?
stick to my ass..so i give u run...doesnt run...ok no problem...then cuts me off trying to get on the hwy ricer fly by style..ok lets run again....u back off after 40 sec. im easily 1 km ahead of u just chillin @ 100 in the right lane and u accelerate and u cut me off again as im trying to get off at 32nd...:squintfin

u raced a civic? lol

to the charcoal Corrolla on the highway 10 right before the Champlain:

next time you tailgate and highbeam me, make sure you got the power to outrun me, douchebag. Your garbage was in my way for the next kms.

Back