OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the silver 997 911 C4S yesterday: You didn't really think a highway run would change anything, did you? Nice try, though.

To the white Mustang GT 5.0 'vert with trapezoid exhaust tips: If you wanna dance, then let's dance! Don't rev your engine at me then turn off! Surely you're not afraid of a lowly M3 when you have that big 5-oh!

annnnnnd last, and certainly least...

To the silver X-plated Evo X: You shouldn't be driving a car that you don't own the way your were. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish.

To the white S2000 on the Ville-Marie bridge {bronze wheels, blue lugs, and CAMBARRRRR}: The car is super nice and you do not drive like a douche, you win! :D

To the silver 997 911 C4S yesterday: You didn't really think a highway run would change anything, did you? Nice try, though.

To the white Mustang GT 5.0 'vert with trapezoid exhaust tips: If you wanna dance, then let's dance! Don't rev your engine at me then turn off! Surely you're not afraid of a lowly M3 when you have that big 5-oh!

annnnnnd last, and certainly least...

To the silver X-plated Evo X: You shouldn't be driving a car that you don't own the way your were. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish.

what mods do u have on that thing?

Nice to meet you thundergod and NightHawk at julep tuesday, I was the one who asked about your trolling emblem , nice car man, sounds awsome.

To the z24 cavalier with fartcans that did a flyby on me then gave me a thumbs down while i had cruise control on...

128804460956044594.jpg

i think i spotted Logikkkkk on 240sx s13 low as fluck . logik did you passed by Avenue De Lorimier 2day around 7pm?

Back