OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Got pulled over, cop thought my car was too low.

Fugazed the guy and he believed me it comes stock like that.

Got pulled over, cop thought my car was too low.

Fugazed the guy and he believed me it comes stock like that.

WHAT? Your car is awesome and not that low. It looks like most loowaared MK4 Volkswagens.

Hope it's not going to become a common thing.

Again, nice car! :D

5755585420_0bbbec7a83_b.jpg

Tires in front are tucking an inch lol

Rear tires are touching the fender

shit's illegal bro

Reactions: EV
Okay, I could not see from the photo (too far). Nevertheless, the car is great. Good thing you negotiated your way out of that.

WHAT? Your car is awesome and not that low. It looks like most loowaared MK4 Volkswagens.

Hope it's not going to become a common thing.

Again, nice car! :D

5755585420_0bbbec7a83_b.jpg

If someone told me my car wasn't that low and looked like any other lowered Vw I would cry

Inb4 someone one says it to me

Once I called MTV to come post up at Java U with a few friends, he responded

"Erm.. I can't..."

I asked him why not and he replied

"I can't get into that parking lot, it'll destroy my bumper"

Reactions: MTV
To the blonde bi@tch in a white Civic texting while driving on the 10W at Taschereau this morning around 8: You were so absorbed in your texts that you didn't even realize you came within inches of being totaled by that Volvo truck behind you who managed to brake just in time to avoid crushing your stupid ass.
Don't worry about missing your Darwin Award this time, looks like you're bound to get it one day.

LMAO

@ Gatz... I guess it's the picture but the car is pretty low. People always askin me if it's bagged cause they can't tell lulz

to the fucking ricer black civic with red rims in lachine that i lol'd from 2km away that followed me all the way from petro canada to my blunt smoking spot while vtaking every fucking second behind me and reving ur bitch at 11 000rpm at the red light and then when i turn in my parking u just VTAK it down a 30kmh zone.

YOU SIR ARE FUCKING STUPID, its the 2nd time ur doing that to me, next time i see you im gonna 2step on your car until your paint chops off

White 240 with 'I love drifting' sticker. Nice car...pretty sure you post here. To the MORON in the black civic si with yellow fogs on 100th avenue. Good job blowing by that stop sign doing at least 70! Good thing that woman in the Mazda 3 saw you weren't planning on stopping otherwise that would have been a nasty accident. Can't believe you did that...

Back