OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the skyline r32 gtr at the YMCA on brunswick and st-jean with "rb26 inside" sticker on the rear windshield and a removable steering wheel and custom front grill. WHO ARE YOU! im there almost every day and dont know who you are!!!

^^

Lol I think I know who that is. He's on the forum
This one? http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?715043-Skyline-GTR-condition-showroom-!-99-correction

Maybe you should look for the guy walking around with a steering wheel lol

^^ Yes thats it! ! ! and he leaves his sterring wheel behind his chair!!! do you know who it is?

Sometime he also leave it behind the front desk. but there's a lock so it doesn't really matter, you can't put back the steering.

Very nice car none the less.

Awsome, id love a removable steering wheel! and yes very nice car!

Thanks Toze! tell him that he needs to wear a r32 shirt next time to the gym so I know its him!

SPOTTED Black Mercedes c230 around 1997+Low + RHD (Right hand drive ) + LadY Driver === Fuuuuuukng Win!!!! on Boul Tachereau .

if somebody know her , tell her that i wanna seee her again .

Btw --- Wtf , 1st time i saw mercedes with right hand drive .

woow.jpg

SPOTTED Black Mercedes c230 around 1997+Low + RHD (Right hand drive ) + LadY Driver === Fuuuuuukng Win!!!! on Boul Tachereau .

Btw --- Wtf , 1st time i saw mercedes with right hand drive .

woow.jpg

Sure you were not looking in the mirror so it seemed to be rhd?

Sure you were not looking in the mirror so it seemed to be rhd?

nooo , she was on gas station 5 m from me . so i saw her and i m like well she put some gas in low mercedes . well nice

but then i see her ,she open right front door and seat inside . At 1st i was like : WTF ? Her Bf is so fkng lazy to put a gas in car ? WTF ? And then i realize that steering is on right side and there is only lady inside .
i was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
And she left :( if i knew that she drive some special mercedes like this i wanted to say hi to her :((( but its was to late :(((

Btw --- Wtf , 1st time i saw mercedes with right hand drive

My teacher had a rhd Benz a few years ago

To the blue RX7 parked in front of my house next to my S13, where did you come from what a nice surprise I came home to, JDM heaven YO!

White NON-JDM mkII MR2 on 15N with asian driver

cleannnnnn ass ride, props for no-jdmness and great wheels too.

To the blue RX7 parked in front of my house next to my S13, where did you come from what a nice surprise I came home to, JDM heaven YO!

where u live brah? i think i know the blue rx-7, was it a FD or FC? if its a FD did it have the original pop up lights or aftermarket? if aftermarket i know the guy

To the red gtr on pierrefonds

Thanks for telling me i have a nice ride too man and it was sweet cruisin with you for awhile to st-charles

See you next time

Back