OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the black mr2 that ive seen twice first on super c parking lot and then on st-charles..the car was in decent shape and i look inside and i see a really old man driving it..like a 60+ yr old

Nice car for a old man :p

I saw him too the other day, driving on pierrefonds to the connecting street gouin!! I was impressed lol

And also the Charcoal Evo with orange rims that turned from De salaberry to sources, its noiiicee, tried giving you thumbs up but you didnt see me :(

To the black Cobalt SS w/ euro front plate and ugly lights in VSL, thanks for the noise pollution... I swear you have the loudest, and hands down the worst sounding car I have ever heard; I hope you go deaf because with my windows closed in my house, I can still hear you (very fucking loudly) driving up and down St. Louis all fucking morning (and every fucking day, the whole fucking year...) I drove by you today, windows closed, and my whole fucking car started rattling and shaking... Not to mention how you blast your music (which you probably still can't hear, because of the awful, awful, awful exhaust setup you're running). I am actually looking forward to winter, because I'm hoping you'll put that piece of shit away so I (and the rest of St Laurent) don't have to listen to you trying (and failing) to impress people all day. Get a job, get a life, and ask your parents for a real muffler to put on the car they surely bought you...

To the black Cobalt SS w/ euro front plate and ugly lights in VSL, thanks for the noise pollution... I swear you have the loudest, and hands down the worst sounding car I have ever heard; I hope you go deaf because with my windows closed in my house, I can still hear you (very fucking loudly) driving up and down St. Louis all fucking morning (and every fucking day, the whole fucking year...) I drove by you today, windows closed, and my whole fucking car started rattling and shaking... Not to mention how you blast your music (which you probably still can't hear, because of the awful, awful, awful exhaust setup you're running). I am actually looking forward to winter, because I'm hoping you'll put that piece of shit away so I (and the rest of St Laurent) don't have to listen to you trying (and failing) to impress people all day. Get a job, get a life, and ask your parents for a real muffler to put on the car they surely bought you...

Ram him. lol

Ram him. lol

I would do a lot more to that car than just ramming it if I had the chance :run:

Wreck1.jpg

a la audi a4 beige sur st-martin a 2h aujourd'hui qui a perdu une roue devant moi.. ... iiiieeeeee pas lfun mais drole en criss pareil

to the guys rocking TWO spare tires on his white shitvic, coming back from tremblant... WTF dude???? your supposed to put the donuts in the back you fucking retard + you CAN drive moar than 2kph...

to the guys rocking TWO spare tires on his white shitvic, coming back from tremblant... WTF dude???? your supposed to put the donuts in the back you fucking retard + you CAN drive moar than 2kph...

Haha, I was also coming back from Tremblant yesterday with a SINGLE spare on my white civic. There's a mega-pothole going north about 2x2 feet on the highway, stupid thing.

To the retard in a silver SATURN plated Z54 CXT, in the 15 North, at around 14:45, WTF seriously? You zigzagged like a fucking hobo, cutting off 15+ cars, almost causing 4-5 accidents, all this a stretch of ~8 km. Oh and by the way, you got to my exit less than 100m before me. Congrats asshole. Good job, racecar.

Back