OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Spotted this yesterday, im currently in L.A,

In Melrose district, Platinum Motorsport.

Their bodyshop department in Spaulding Square had this bad ass 458 with a Liberty Walk Japan kit !!

speaking of abarths, the other day i saw a REALLY sexy chick in a white abarth downtown on rene-levesque/university OMG :luv:

Taking the 15S ramp from St Martin W merging onto the service road, asshole with a Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe sees me and decides to floor it, when he had the other lane empty. Some curtosy on the road wouldn't be bad, nomsayin? Needless to say I brake checked him when he was aiming for the Cartier exit.

5 mins from my home I was with my friend waiting to get on Des Laurentides bvd, when this prick in a honda civic coupe comes pretty damn close to his car..my friend honks, the guy comes back in reverse 4-5 seconds later and rolls down his window acting all tough. Like that wasn't enough his lady friend in the right seat started bitching.

Also this bish honked at me in Pointe Claire, the green light was on for not even 1 second, I didn't manage to put it in the first and she was on the horn. RAAAAAAGE

I need to gtfo out of this place.

Taking the 15S ramp from St Martin W merging onto the service road, asshole with a Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe sees me and decides to floor it, when he had the other lane empty. Some curtosy on the road wouldn't be bad, nomsayin? Needless to say I brake checked him when he was aiming for the Cartier exit.

5 mins from my home I was with my friend waiting to get on Des Laurentides bvd, when this prick in a honda civic coupe comes pretty damn close to his car..my friend honks, the guy comes back in reverse 4-5 seconds later and rolls down his window acting all tough. Like that wasn't enough his lady friend in the right seat started bitching.

Also this bish honked at me in Pointe Claire, the green light was on for not even 1 second, I didn't manage to put it in the first and she was on the horn. RAAAAAAGE

I need to gtfo out of this place.

I was driving back from Saguenay yesterday. 120 all along without any trouble. I get to Montreal and all hell breaks loose.

[Insert usual left lane hugger rant]
Because of the huggers, I was going at my speed on the right lane. I swap lanes with some prick in a civic si and he fucking honks at me because he was mad I vtak'd too close for his liking.

How close were you? 5-10 cm from his mirror?

I tend to keep my space when passing someone, people don't know how to drive straight.

Actually when somebody is close to my lane or in my lane, I overtake him as close possible (staying in my lane). 50% of them have that OMG reaction and pull the steering hard to the opposite direction.

How close were you? 5-10 cm from his mirror?

I tend to keep my space when passing someone, people don't know how to drive straight.

I drive in the middle of my lane, he was a bit over the line so that might be why, also VTEC.

Actually when somebody is close to my lane or in my lane, I overtake him as close possible (staying in my lane). 50% of them have that OMG reaction and pull the steering hard to the opposite direction.

I do this too, damn fuckers who can't drive straight and in the middle of a lane.

À tous les conducteurs sur les routes de la rive-sud ce matin, sauf les gens de MR; vous êtes tous des criss d'attardés! Des bazoutalènes! (ref Gilles Proulx)

So this happened this morning.

This guy (top left, far in the back) passed a whole bunch of us cars (including me, I honestly have no idea how far back he was but that lineup extended at least 10-15 cars behind mine) lined up waiting to turn left at the bottom of the street. Another guy actually saw him coming and opened his driver's door to intercept him because someone has to be a hero...

10419564_10153579887899546_7980682931895467885_n.jpg

After a brief discussion with the "hero" the driver of the gray car pulled into the parking lot near the park (left) and returned the other way back where he came from.

^ Limite de 70 km/h ?

Si oui :

324. Sur une chaussée à deux voies de circulation à sens unique, le conducteur d'un véhicule routier doit utiliser la voie d'extrême droite.

Sur une chaussée à trois voies ou plus de circulation à sens unique, il doit utiliser l'une des voies de droite.

Cependant, pour dépasser un véhicule, pour effectuer un virage à gauche, pour utiliser une voie de sortie d'un chemin à accès limité ou lorsque la voie qu'il utilise est obstruée ou fermée à la circulation, il peut emprunter la voie d'extrême gauche.

Le conducteur d'un véhicule routier utilisé pour le déneigement ou pour l'entretien des chemins peut également emprunter la voie d'extrême gauche dans l'exercice de ses fonctions.

1986, c. 91, a. 324; 1987, c. 94, a. 52.

325. Malgré l'article 324, lorsque la vitesse permise est inférieure à 80 km/h, le conducteur d'un véhicule routier peut utiliser l'une ou l'autre voie. Dans ce cas, le fait que les véhicules routiers circulent plus rapidement sur une voie que sur une autre ne peut être considéré comme un dépassement.
1986, c. 91, a. 325; 1990, c. 83, a. 137.

Donc en théorie, tu as le droit de le dépasser par la droite, comme si tu étais sur un simple boulevard.

Back