OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Is st-charles filled with lots of jdm?? I always spot one everytime i go there

Anyways today I was on st-charles and i spotted a wingless black skyline gtr being followed by a silver s2000

SPOTTED at Express Motel : 3 vw , (black jetta mk4 , black golf mk4 , grey passat b5 ) white subaru impreza 4 door with scoop and gold rims . white honda prelude with body kit , look really low and more cars at the end of the parking lot at my parents motel in mirabel . WTF was that lol ? some tuning meet ? there was like at least 20 ppl lol. i m sure u have fun guys :)

au boy, au jetta 1.8t qui ma suivi dans un rang... setait bien le fun clancher mais quand le trafffic arrive moi jarrette, ta voulu continuer en epais, yavais un beau impala blanc avec des rim noir pi une chienne dedans qui tattendais l'autre bord dla courbe...

au boy, au jetta 1.8t qui ma suivi dans un rang... setait bien le fun clancher mais quand le trafffic arrive moi jarrette, ta voulu continuer en epais, yavais un beau impala blanc avec des rim noir pi une chienne dedans qui tattendais l'autre bord dla courbe...

did the nigga get busted by da powlice?

to the black speedbike that was weaving thru traffic on the 40 east around henri bourassa then randomly pulled a superman infront of me (while weaving)

that shit was fucking epic

most awesome thing i have witnessed on public roads..!

So scary when this happens :yikes:

2ab51b55.jpg

Almost took off my bumper, haha.

To the white civic liscence plate 149 ZPS on st-martin tonight...

DON'T TEXT WHILE DRIVING!!

Maybe then you'll notice when the light is red, and not risk our lives.

Back