OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

probably not an MR member but still, thumbs up to the silver XLR-V on the 30 in Chateauguay last night around 9:10 PM, that thing looks and sounds sick!

I think I spotted Munchy on my way to Quebec this morning, if it wasnt you then its a clone...

Also to the black mk6 gti on blqs that stopped besides me on corner st-charles/pierrefonds tonight, i had to do a double take cuz your car looked so much like mine hahaha

To the guy in the white hyundai I think that pulled up next to me on the 13 and just stayed side by side staring at my car and then giving me a thumbs up, I was confused and thought u wanted to race but thanks for tr compliment :)

To the guy in a blue rx8 that made it look like u were gonna ram into the side of my car after I whooped ur ass , I will find u its just a matter of time and when I do whatever god u pray to wont be able to help you stupid little shit.

To the guy in the modded out red camaro on the 13, we were all alone on the highway Dude why not go for a quick pull!!!
Either way your car was sexy!

To the guy in the 370 ( silver i think)with the logo shining blue at the shell gas station on Samson just off the 13,
Why not come race me on the highway? Just for show?

I think I spotted Munchy on my way to Quebec this morning, if it wasnt you then its a clone...

Also to the black mk6 gti on blqs that stopped besides me on corner st-charles/pierrefonds tonight, i had to do a double take cuz your car looked so much like mine hahaha

nope, not me!

i tought i had spotted munchy too... really a clone... i saw it near 3rivieres..

To that Jetta on Canibeat:

http://www.canibeat.com/2012/09/pursuit-of-perfection-roman-gs-evolving-mk5-jetta/

notbad.jpg

But seriously congrats on feature!

Pretty sure I spotted a member today,

Green golf with a hook on top in DDO :)

..but he didn't wave back when I said hello :(

and to the ti coune in a yellow Nissan Sentra SER with black hood, small bodykit and muffler. (for sure he's on MR).
You sure looked sooooo cool flooring your 175hp car on Ste-catherine right in front of Place Des Arts/Complexe desjardins (at around 14h30). Im sure you impressed a lot of people....

White E92 M3, on 40 east near the sources exit. I was getting off and maybe scared you a little with my undercover sound :p

Back