OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the daddy's girl driving daddy's cayenne who hit the parked golf in the tim hortons parking lot ....your an idiot

To the driver of the lowered VW Jetta on the 40E Service Road yesterday... why were the cops towing you?

to the purple maxima with white stripes on st charles/ cherrier, your exhaust is about to fall off

this one? Fastforward to 28 seconds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkngFkTYzJQ"]YouTube - CorvetteC5 Z06 Vs Maxima 2000 turbo race car bike[/ame]

to the 2003-2005 white impreza STi on white rims and ontario plated "MISSTINE". your car rocks, just spotted you on cote vertu.

i think it was 2 chicks in the car, anyone spot it aswell?

looks like it, but it's nothing close to a race car, the exhaust is falling apart and the wheels are too big, its a ..eh..well..show car kinda, wheel-wise, might be turbo but in french, we would see that the car was built in a 'broche a foin' manner, which means it wasnt done correctly, the owner cut corners and did a bad job on certain parts of the car, ie the paint job, the wheels and the exhaust

Au client au golf LeBlainvillier qui met son sac de golf sur le banc passager de sa Aston Martion: You FAIL!

why did he fail ???

there are plenty of card that don<t fit a golf bag in the trunk. I see 2 or 3 everyday.

it<s not a caravan... sportscar

To the R35 GTR who was showing off for me on the 40 West...

Goddamn that thing absolutely flies!!!

Spinning all 4 tires at 70km/h = wtf!??!?!?

to the 2003-2005 white impreza STi on white rims and ontario plated "MISSTINE". your car rocks, just spotted you on cote vertu.

i think it was 2 chicks in the car, anyone spot it aswell?

i know her she got 350 hp aat the wheel sweet ride and sweet girl

Au deux ptits calisse de wigger dans une Hyundai Accent GSI bleu foncé sure la 40 EST a hauteur de St-Charles.
Crisse de tata a marde tu t'amusais a coupé tout le monde dans le traffic avec ta crisse de vidange!!Pi tu m'a coupé moi avec aussi!!!!
Une chance que jmen allais au ciné-parc parce que je t'aurais suivis dans sortie pi je t'aurais rammassé mon ptit CAVE de calisse:squintfin:squintfin:squintfin
Jva me rappellé de ta face inquiete toi meme pas:finger:

aux 3 mazda 6 sur decarie hier soir vers 11h30 PM !!! aprener a chauffer au lieu de courser en sans-dessein pis faille accrocher tout le monde !!!

a l'honda accord qui est arrivé a coté de moi a la lumière avec la musique a tu tête et qui a décidé de l'éteindre pour me faire entendre son exhaust et respirer son huile, good job :run:

to the daddy's girl driving daddy's cayenne who hit the parked golf in the tim hortons parking lot ....your an idiot

hey i kinda saw the same thing.. but it was the opposite!!

to the daddy's girl driving the grey golf (ultramar on cote st luc road) who hit the parked JEEP and was yelling "ITS NOTHING, NOTHING HAPPENED, I DONT WANNA GET INTO AN ARGUMENT"

i almost missed the green light watching you guys... good thing nobody was behind me!

ps kovalev sucks and you look fat in sweat pants. :)

Daddy's girl part II (sorry about the quality, my cell phone is straight outta 2007)

To THIS 20'something daddy's girl that was stuck in traffic alongside me on the 40 near Cote-de-Liesse a few days ago,
when someone says HI, you deeeeefinitely need to say hi back.. your daddy and I have business to discuss
2iqcwt1.jpg

Back