OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Yeah maybe if im not too busy and yeah it does suck when you know nobody but thats how i started at first and now i made a bunch of new buddies :)

Good luck with your car

Do you have a CEL?

MAF code which is weird because the MAF is relatively new and not a cheap one... Car is at KNS for the week working on some electrical shit so I won't be at the meet tonight, maybe next week!

spotted on sources : 1:blue subaru wrx or sti last gen with black hood
2: 300zx z32 white one

spotted on pierrefond : 1: altime or maxima with alot of stickers on the back window
2: grey skyline gtr r32

Nice Ride au Accord je crois avec un sticker UR sur le backglass , sur la 30 devant les promenade St-bruno, t'as pris la sortit pour la 116 direction Montréal ! J'té dépassé juste avant la sortie de la 30.

Lol I was inside and the guys were talking about a slammed 7 series. I knew it was you before I even turned around

hahahaha :D btw , i got feeling . like i was inside wait my parts and i look at you and you look outside and smile . i m likeee , hummmm or he know me or he like cars cuz i knew you look outside at serie 7 :D . DUNNO why , but i got this feeling :D .

p.s GODDAMMIT , i need to back again to this shop . fuuuuu . already seconde time i got wrong parts for my audi . fuuuuu . 1st time : they give me 312mm disk at front and i have 288mm . now i start to install my rear disk and its dosent fit cuz offset is diffirent . fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. i m mad now .

agree that they got best price .

i called napa , melki , auto parts hupper lachine and hymus auto parts got the best prices.

You mad bro

mad as fuuuuuu .

the part # 3 got 2 holes with threads to fix caliper on it . On one of this 2 holes , thread is gone !!!! i m mad as fuuuuuuuuuu x22222222.
F208090.gif

a6_suspension_image2.jpg

To the dark-colored E36 I encountered around 8:15pm on St. Charles whilst cruising in my E92: Sorry, not enough room to give you a nice show! :(

Back