OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the 3 colored civic on the 20, i hope thats ur winter beater . red yellow and green. i must say though nice fading

To the Red G35 Coupe with a black infiniti logo on the back who did a flyby on me on lake road, in DDO, in a school zone, at 1 pm...

You might think your car is fast, its not, and your driving is full of win*td*

Some little gangsta drives that car. Funded by daddy I can't wait till he crashes. Hopefully he doesn't take anyone out at the same time.

a la ferrari 360 , a la 911 C4s et au 3 speed bike que jai vue hier midi ....you guys got ball pour rouller dans les route pleine de sable/sel/marde/nid-de-poule :S

To the Red G35 Coupe with a black infiniti logo on the back who did a flyby on me on lake road, in DDO, in a school zone, at 1 pm...

You might think your car is fast, its not, and your driving is full of win*td*

Lol I saw this dude the other day on lake also driving like 60 near the school zone

Pas pour tourné le couteau dans plaie,mais quand il l'a démarrée,y'avais une grosse poff bleue qui a sortis des exhaust!

Elle était comme neuve quand jai vendu

Facepalm_gorilla.jpg

to the recently plated, black E36 turning east on Samson from south 13 exit, at 10:30pm

your drift would have been nice it if wasn't raining. instead, you came within 4 inches of smacking that outside overpass sidewalk on your back end hard! calm down bro.

To the Black Bmw 550i GT X-Drive on 40 ouest then des sources then DDO . OOOOOO MMMYYYYYY GODDDDDDD!!!! + its was old man :O

to the recently plated, black E36 turning east on Samson from south 13 exit, at 10:30pm

your drift would have been nice it if wasn't raining. instead, you came within 4 inches of smacking that outside overpass sidewalk on your back end hard! calm down bro.

You get more points for being close to the wall!!!

To the intrigue trying to race the r32 skyline on sources WTF

HAHAAHA for real? No it wasn't me!

To the twat yesterday in his blue merc c230 trying to gun through heavy traffic - When people start slamming their brakes it's time to back off, not get pissed off and swerve around passing on the right like a maniac.

Back