OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

spotted Lildude1089 flying on sources this morning on black skyline with hid :bigup:

few seconde later spotted Sergio on his low jetta scratching old asphalt on sources . :bigup:

To the 4 guys in the red '90s Civic sedan on the 15 North this morning ... hope you guys enjoyed the aural apocalypse from the CLS63 AMG I was driving :)

To the girl in the Yaris in the tunnel : Why the fuck do you eat a complete meal while you're driving? :O I don't have anything agaisnt eating a sandwhich while driving, but a microwaved meal? Seriously wtf?

^I was driving home slowly and I crossed them, they U-turned and put the lights on. I thought they were going to harass me for exhaust, tires etc but in fact, it became more like a discussion about cars lol.

He asked me a few questions on if it was turbo, how much WHP was I doing etc. He seemed to know his stuff so I asked him if he had something. He happen to have a 355whp sir turbo with a GT30 that runs 11.8 lol. I told him he would probably smoke me on the 1/4 and was about to say that I could probably take him on the highway but I dont think its too wise to say that lol.

Eitherway, they went to there car and got back quickly which im sure they didnt even check the system. He told me that he's not gonna be an *ss and let me go with my exhaust.

Very cool guy lol. Next time Ill see him, I'll tell him we should meet up and race him from a roll haha :p.

^I was driving home slowly and I crossed them, they U-turned and put the lights on. I thought they were going to harass me for exhaust, tires etc but in fact, it became more like a discussion about cars lol.

He asked me a few questions on if it was turbo, how much WHP was I doing etc. He seemed to know his stuff so I asked him if he had something. He happen to have a 355whp sir turbo with a GT30 that runs 11.8 lol. I told him he would probably smoke me on the 1/4 and was about to say that I could probably take him on the highway but I dont think its too wise to say that lol.

Eitherway, they went to there car and got back quickly which im sure they didnt even check the system. He told me that he's not gonna be an *ss and let me go with my exhaust.

Very cool guy lol. Next time Ill see him, I'll tell him we should meet up and race him from a roll haha :p.

Would be nice if every cops were like that!

Would be nice if every cops were like that!
cops are bipolar... next time the exact same guy could ticket the heck out of you just because the end of the month is coming and he needs to fill his quota.

on-topic: to the dude in a white tercel shitbox on the 10, going slow as hell and swerving from one side of the lane to the other because he was too focused on drinking his glass of milk... WTF??

To the retard in a silver Teg (plate J33 ***) that passed me on the right, _on the shoulder_, and then cut in front of my truck on hwy 10 east this afternoon... looks like you were tryin' really hard to kill yourself there son.
I don't feel like pressure-washing your guts off my front bumper any time soon, so how about you go take some driving lessons? You need them real bad if you wanna stay in one piece.

Classic ti-coune.

Back