OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

^^^^

Lol..i never spot you since the last time..was on sources yesterday and there is a guy that screams to me in his black jetta and i tought it was u

^^^^

Lol..i never spot you since the last time..was on sources yesterday and there is a guy that screams to me in his black jetta and i tought it was u

hahaha you guys are so cute :p every time I come to report my sightings, all I read above me is you and SRB going: OH MAN I DIDN'T SPOT YOU :( it made me chuckle

it's okay though, I have yet to spot an MR member besides at a meet :p

To the blue older Audi whatever next to the julep monday that I followed for a bit, at around 6:30 in the morning... Nice ride!

hahaha you guys are so cute :p every time I come to report my sightings, all I read above me is you and SRB going: OH MAN I DIDN'T SPOT YOU :( it made me chuckle

it's okay though, I have yet to spot an MR member besides at a meet :p

ahahahhahaha :D Brah , me and makaveli = true love !!! No HOMO !!! :D

^^^^

true man . + you dont drive a civic or wtv . you drive a car that i always wanted to have and even that i dont spot you !!!! but if you pass by Dresden , you can always see me there :D . Or ymca cartiville gym :D

Same as Tozeeeeeeeee Braaaa , I dont see him anymore :((((

Misss Summmer Time !!!! :(

To the women on audi a4 2.0T who start to race me from sources till 40 . Damnnnn girllllll , YOU SRSLY MAD OR YOU ARE THE BOSSS???? Cuz that was srs shiiiitttttttttt!!!! Goood driving skills . Can you marry me ?

Mixed%20Flowers%20and%20a%20Bear.jpg

To the women on audi a4 2.0T who start to race me from sources till 40 . Damnnnn girllllll , YOU SRSLY MAD OR YOU ARE THE BOSSS???? Cuz that was srs shiiiitttttttttt!!!! Goood driving skills . Can you marry me ?

Girl?good driving skillz? Bitch wtf u talking about, girl and good driving skillz dont go together

Wooo wait motherfucker, was it black, dropped and fast? If yes SHE'S MINE I SAW HER FIRST !

To the fuckhead that was behind me on sources driving a White Altima with plate X161*** and pulled next to me on my right only to cut me and and slam on your breaks, your lucky i new that was going to happen or I would have fully slammed my stupid beater into your ass and would of had it on tape and then the fun would have started. Its people like you that are in a rush that causes accidents. so fuck you.

To the van (forgot what color) on pierrefonds right beside the super c

What the heck happened?

Did you turn and your tie rod let go ?

Wheel was fully out

Did anyone else see this?

Back