OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to this guy
264237_10150212026299531_508194530_7277312_2022057_n.jpg

epic win

to the idiots on white Mazda 3 with loud exhaust around beconsfeld (bord de l eau and st john ) i never saw so pusssssyyy like you . Btw dude , your friend run like a chick !! U put firework in water and you run like pusssssy !!!!Even my girl friend laugh on you . Idiotzzz*tu*

hahahaha you laugh you lose material

someone sig this

Did anyone else see the 3 taxi accident on hwy 20 between 1st and 32nd?

All three drivers were yelling at each other, lol.

I was on my bike, so no pics :(.

To the guy in the latest model black GTI with painted red OEM rims on Taschereau between 11 and midnight this past saturday.

1- Driving up my ass will not get me to race with you

2- You drive like an idiot, you deserve to get caught by cops.

Spotted JagImaging with his jeep and a stang in the Timmie parking lot, drinking an ice cap in Ste-Marthe/Deux montagnes.

To the old fart at 5pm in a burgundy minivan on the Galeries trying to block me when you saw me going in the right lane and then bitch how close my mirror is to your car. You are douche and I was in the right lane to turn, but you didn't know that because you were too busy trying to block me and bitch at me for getting in the right lane at the light. I hope you felt like a dumb fck when I turned and you realized how stupid you were making a big speech about how wrong I am using the right lane. I didn't start a debate with you because trying to argue with an ignorant idiot like you is a waste of time.

To the flat black M3 on the 15 south between the Salaberry and cote-vertu exit around 8pm tonight.
Clean ride, paint looks really well done (at 120kmh), height of the car seems just right if you have a good stiff suspension, and your wheels looked pretty good too !! Hopefully with time youll manage to change that weird looking muffler !! But none the less, you have a freaking cool car !!

i gave you the thumbs up!! I was with my wife in her lancer.

Btw, i love the plate !!! E36 BMW !!!!!!
How the hell did you manage to do this !???

to the idiots on white Mazda 3 with loud exhaust around beconsfeld (bord de l eau and st john ) i never saw so pusssssyyy like you . Btw dude , your friend run like a chick !! U put firework in water and you run like pusssssy !!!!Even my girl friend laugh on you . Idiotzzz*tu*

pic of girlfriend or gtfo

Did anyone else see the 3 taxi accident on hwy 20 between 1st and 32nd?

All three drivers were yelling at each other, lol.

I was on my bike, so no pics :(.

driver 1 was txting to his family back in (insert 3rd world country)

driver 2 was reading the newspaper, driving behind driver 1

driver 3 was doing 100000000mph in the fast lane, and decided to cut in-front of driver 2

Driver 1 sees this, and because taxi drivers think backwards, instead of speeding up, he hits the brakes, hard

Driver 2 is completely immersed in his newspaper, and unaware that he is driving, until... BANG

and as always in taxi accidents, no taxi driver will ever admit to being at fault, and they fuck off before the cops show. They then go straight to Pablo's garage (little tempo garage equipped with a $99 Stanley "complete tool set", lumpy bondo, and spray paint). He fix, he fix ( lolk )...

pretty funny actually speaking of idiots i saw a cabbie driving a passenger and made a u-turn on st-antoine right under the tunnel (beside university), hit a parked car, backed up, then continued...sad

au gars soual en bixi sur rene levesqe en bas de la cote proche du tim hortons

Man t'a planté a cause de ton stand qui etait descendu lache de checker les roue hahahaha

Back