OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the Black GTI turning on 14th street in roxboro, i gave you thumbs up from the light, I think it was Mike? Nice car bro, lookin juicy and sounds schweett

and to the Skyline that ripped it on the Ile de torte, your car is broken, fix your bumber and body... and that integra behind you was trying to catch up , haha

To the Stupid F*CK in the SHITBOX white sentra that parked behind me on docteur penfield, your lucky i have 3M protection on my back bumper so i can wipe off the paint from cars driven by dumb asses like you, is it really so difficult to park your car? Did you not realize when you got out of your car that you were *ON MY BUMPER*!?

:rant::rant::angry::angry::angry:

To the cops on 440 est at 5-30 , Guys , WTF are you doing whit huge projector in middle of 440 . There is nothing .

No seriously , the 440est was blocked and there was around 6 cop cars who blocked completely 440est whit minivan in middle whit HUGE PROJECTOR AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! Maybe the try to get some animal ? dunno but its was funny to see you there looooll . 6-20am i m out to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Un jeune con avec 3 de ces amis ont eu un accident sur la 25 N à la hauteur de montée St-François.

-1 mort, 3 blessés graves
-Alcool et vitesse en cause.

To the Stupid F*CK in the SHITBOX white sentra that parked behind me on docteur penfield, your lucky i have 3M protection on my back bumper so i can wipe off the paint from cars driven by dumb asses like you, is it really so difficult to park your car? Did you not realize when you got out of your car that you were *ON MY BUMPER*!?

:rant::rant::angry::angry::angry:

Oh my god same thing happened to me unless i DONT have 3M and the other car WASN'T there anymore...

You have some patience my friend because in my case, if the car was there i would have done something bad.

Probably break all the windows and start the car on fire.

Eat shit asshole.

Au ptit con en saab, ton chum avec la subaru est pas mal plus intelligent que toi , il est venu tranquillement à côté de moi pour me faire un thumbs up mais toi y fallait que tu t`excite en voyant mon char. T`es le genre de crétin qu`on a pas besoin sur les routes *td*

la conne sur la 139 qui a failli m'accoté parce que tu pouvais pas garder ta voie et surtout me voir puisque tu étais tellement occupé a te mettre du make up que tu avais tourner ton rétroviseur vers toi ... tu as meme brulé une rouge conasse... tu aide beaucoup les stéréotype de ti-coune civic ....

To the lasalle cops trying to catch me ridding dirty... Better luck next time :)

as soon as he saw me in his rearview, he pulled on the side and was checking my license plate hehe

To the b*tch that blew her stop sign infront of me on my way to karate yesterday, and then proceeded to give me the finger.... the reason i accelerated next to you at the other stop sign was so I could leave you with a big puddle of spit on your window.... f*ck you! enjoy cleaning that shit off

yen a des conne ca pas de sens... l'autre jours je dépasse qq1 roulant 86 dans une zone de 90 ... j'avais garder de bonne distance.. attendu les pointillé ... elle me fait un finger ??!!! criss d'épaisse!

la conne sur la 139 qui a failli m'accoté parce que tu pouvais pas garder ta voie et surtout me voir puisque tu étais tellement occupé a te mettre du make up que tu avais tourner ton rétroviseur vers toi ... tu as meme brulé une rouge conasse... tu aide beaucoup les stéréotype de ti-coune civic ....

Comment était la Civic?

Back