OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to hb red civic with 2 diffirent set of rims on decarie who was thing that i race you . Bro , i was in 5th speed and not even push it just cruising so dont need to flash with your flashers .

To the guys that lives in front of my place, damn man 2 weeks ago black 911 turbo and today white murcielago, you got some serious friends stoppin' by.

To the silver mazda 3 with hid lights tailing me at st jeans exit on the 40 east tonight. What are you trying to prove? You can keep up with me when im going 110 kph on cruise control? And then the attempt at a fly by with traffic up ahead...*tu*

Clean MK4 Jetta on Corvette wheels last night in Laval.

gUKvB.jpg

To the girl driving what looked like a gold show car Civic on the Met going East around 9:40-10:00 pm Monday, why so slow in the right lane? Keeping up with the flow is safer than 65-70.

To the red spoilerless 2010-11 Mustang GT. your car is perfect!

had big chrome wheels (probably 20 inches) and it was lowered as hell!

To the white Hyundai Santa Fe, license plate 417 ZRS

finger.jpg

Going the freaking speed limit, he cuts onto the street in front of me forcing me to slow down... no biggy, BUT the idiot then precedes to mash the brakes to slow me further then slowly accelerate away after doing so.

720p full screen.. 360 embedded doesn't do it justice.

Get's better. I follow him, not close but not far, down the road to the highway. He stays in the middle lane I move into the turning lane to get onto the highway. I turn fast, boot it on the on-ramp, thinking I'm done with this bozo. Nope, fucker pulled an illegal turn from the middle lane and was tail gating my Civic by the end of the ramp when I'm already doing ~105.

I hope to capture more morons and make a Youtube series on these people.

Back