OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To all the fuckers who slow down to like 20km/h on the highway to stare at accidents... WTF beotches, ain't you never seen a messed up car before? Or are you into twisted metal pr0n ? :D

I swear I was doing 50kmh on Gouin; did all my 3 sec. stops at every stop sign. I also swear I did not go and eat unhealthy (but tasty) ribs at Baton Rouge. I'm a vegetarian as it is the best thing for an active member of the Hindu community.

/gay troll

Rofl, pics or it didn't happen. + Josh will confirm whether this is true in a few posts.

To all the fuckers who slow down to like 20km/h on the highway to stare at accidents... WTF beotches, ain't you never seen a messed up car before? Or are you into twisted metal pr0n ? :D

Not everybody watches FnF all day and all night bro.

Yes I was (Sunday). Sorry I did not see you. How did you manage to spot me in such a bland car? :D

I ninja'd you ;) Tried to catch up but traffic was gayer then Vin Diesel and I also had to turn before I managed to get along side.

Rofl, pics or it didn't happen. + Josh will confirm whether this is true in a few posts.

No doriftos for Gatz...yet

It wasn't wet, raining or snowing... like any of those stop him *facepalm*

To the olderish BMW (dont know which gen) with the blue underglow lastnight around 11:30-11:45, on the 13S/20E that exited at 1st Ave...

Whats wrong? Neons sucking up all your horsepower?

To the Mitsu EVO X white exiting Costco in Pointe-Claire to the service road along the 40 west yesterday at 6h30 PM : You must be running too rich cause when you launched, black smoke came out of your tailpipes...engine was too cold...?

Nonetheless, nice car man...!

I was the candy white MKV GTI with black hood behind you...;)

Cheers...!

To the Mitsu EVO X white exiting Costco in Pointe-Claire to the service road along the 40 west yesterday at 6h30 PM : You must be running too rich cause when you launched, black smoke came out of your tailpipes...engine was too cold...?

Nonetheless, nice car man...!

I was the candy white MKV GTI with black hood behind you...;)

Cheers...!

Runnin rich from all that boost!

Did he have the spoiler delete with that sick looking trunk?

St Charles underpass (hw 20) tonight at around 11pm

Yeh I saw that... firetruck and a couple cops. I noticed a corolla with an open hood and another vehicle in front of it on the on ramp to 20 westbound. Not sure what happened though but it looked like there was a substance or chemical on the ground...possibly an accident then fire?

no idea

hope the peeps are ight

To the mazda 3, orange steelies on Mackay, what's up? I tried to wave, but don't know if you saw; I was on orange steelies too.

Also, to the GC8, black, gold rims, downtown, car sounds good but is fuckin loudd!

À la SL55 AMG noir à la sortie du tunnel, vraiment beau char! Mais où as-tu pris ton permis?!! Premièrement tu me coupe, tu coupe le char d'à côté, tu viens pour me recouper, tu hésite, tu roule dans 2 voies en même temps, tu accélère/freine sec dans le traffic et quand il n'y a plus de char devant toi, tu conduis à 50 dans la zone 70, en regardant de tout les côtés comme si tu ne connaissait pas la dimension de ton auto?!?

^Tu devrais voir avec la configuration de la construction pour prendre la sortie pour la 132 sur la 20 direction est, tu peux en pogner une dizaine qui font se move.^

Back