OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the Silver Jetta and the black WRX on the 20, boy did I surprise you guys!
RIPP Supercharger. But my God can you guys drive, insane driving to the silver Jetta, my lord you are the Stig on Steroids.

To the three cars on the 40 West just before Sources between 5-6PM involved in that small fender-bender... everyone in the left lane slammed on the brakes because of your incident and about 100m or so behind you, a Toyota Sienna RAMMED into a Dodge Durango. I am SOOOOOOOO happy I was in the right lane having merged onto the highway one entrance later this time...

Le gars qui à fait un u-turn avec sa Corrado sur Sherbrooke ouest pour finir dans ma face à 10km/heure, qui m'a laissé passer une fois que j'ai klaxonné pour pouvoir me pousser dans le cul :squintfin Champion! Ton orgueil mal placé montre à quel point t'es un ti-counne.

a la rx8 rouge/full bodykit sur la 440 jonction de la 15....comment tu a trouver mes tail-lights?sa sentait pas trop le gaz en arriere de moi WOT?

A la Rx8 bleu toujours parker a Loraine, est vrmnt clean et belle. J'aime tes caliper qui fittent avec la couleur du char aussi.

A la Srt4 Caliber a terrebonne. Y'en a une bleu et une noir.. sont nice :D

to the maserati that floored it right beside me, you scared the shit out of me.

im cruising middle lane on the 13, 2 front windows down + sunroof open + no music. a maserati pulls next to me, all nice and quiet, then he boots it, the thing tore my ears off!!!

Back