OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to ATR90 coming into the 720, nice way to cut me off.
and stop revving in N, the 911 turbo sounds waaaay better then your Intrepid

to the hot girl driving a red modded MkIV Supra on anienne combattant, why did I have to have my accord FAAKKKK, will you marry me

^^ A combien tu roulais sur St-Angélique?

You mean St-Charles... not more than 80 (70kph speed limit) for sure, when I saw the guy i looked at my speedo and it was between 70-75.

It looks like I'm ripping it but that's because I filmed it in 720p with a 170 degree angle. It gives a fish eye effect and combined with the scenery close to the side of the road it gives a false perception.

I wouldn't have ranted if i was doing that much over the speed limit because i'd be the one who's wrong.

It looks like I'm ripping it but that's because I filmed it in 720p with a 170 degree angle. It gives a fish eye effect and combined with the scenery close to the side of the road it gives a false perception.

That what I was thinking.

St-Charles on the way to the 40? Its a 70 zone and a 50 zone just after. After taking a closer look a your vid, I think I know exactly where it is and when I drive around that area I always have the impression that I'm in the 50 zone but the zone is farther lol.

Anyway, the guy still an asshole, there no reason to brake.

You mean St-Charles... not more than 80 (70kph speed limit) for sure, when I saw the guy i looked at my speedo and it was between 70-75.

I wouldn't have ranted if i was doing that much over the speed limit because i'd be the one who's wrong.

Gopro?

to the black 350z with black rims on st-jeans during the power outage last night: power out = lights are stop signs. Super dumb move driving 120 on st-jeans when the power is out.

I hope to capture more morons and make a Youtube series on these people.

I wished i had this setup yesterday. on Lake and barnett, about 5 cars waiting to turn or go straight, and if you allow someone whos turn it is to go, the idiot behind them thinks its cool to go as well.. that led to almost 4 accidents in 30 seconds:yikes:

to the black 350z with black rims on st-jeans during the power outage last night: power out = lights are stop signs. Super dumb move driving 120 on st-jeans when the power is out.

tell me about it. on pierrefonds blvd most people were blowing through the dead lights.

I wished i had this setup yesterday. on Lake and barnett, about 5 cars waiting to turn or go straight, and if you allow someone whos turn it is to go, the idiot behind them thinks its cool to go as well.. that led to almost 4 accidents in 30 seconds:yikes:

thats ddo.

Back