1990 Nissan Skyline GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenDover Forme

1990 Nissan Skyline GTR.... PRICE DROP an NEGO

Well its a sad day for me.... but i have to do it.

I have had my GTR for two years... but have to sell it now.

When I bought, i was looking for one that had no modificitions

It is stock... in the two years i had it ... i didn't modify ... unless i had to... like

the rear parking lights.

Here are some pics.

I am asking for $13,000 ............................Price Drop $12,500 nego

Picture007002.jpg

Picture007004.jpg

Picture007008.jpg

Picture007009.jpg

I also installed a third brake light on the trunk

Picture007011.jpg

Picture007015.jpg

Picture007017.jpg

Picture007025.jpg

Picture007033.jpg

Picture007035.jpg

Price Drop.... $12,500 nego

Last edited:
Elle a l'air pas mal clean , bonne chance avec ta vente !

P.S.: T'as une radio modifiée !!

Thanks man

I didn't modify the radio it came like that when i bought it... don't really care about music when i am driving this car...i like the sound of the engine, whine of the turbos and the shifts ...and all the other sounds i hear when i drive this car...

Good luck with the sale.

Do you mind telling me where you picked up the lights ( 3rd brake & marker).
Thanks...

I got it from my work place... i work as a mechanic... i told my boss to get them for me ... i don't know where he got it from exactly... maybe from palmar or traction

are you in lasalle sometimes? i think i seen you arround a few times, your car sounds amazing! GLWS free bump for a clean car!!

Thanks man

I didn't modify the radio it came like that when i bought it... don't really care about music when i am driving this car...i like the sound of the engine, whine of the turbos and the shifts ...and all the other sounds i hear when i drive this car...

Loll je sais, moi aussi je peux même pas écouter la radio parce que :

1) J'ai une esti de radio Mini-Disc de marde JDM qui a seulement une bande de 70 à 90 MHz
2) Le son du moteur/exhaust enterre COMPLÈTEMENT celui de la radio.
3) Tant qu'à moi, le son d'une GTR c'est la meilleure mélodie à mes oreilles...pour ce qui me reste de celles-ci !

Bonne chance avec ta vente !

Louis

are you in lasalle sometimes? i think i seen you arround a few times, your car sounds amazing! GLWS free bump for a clean car!!

Yes I am lasalle quite a bit. thanx... it used to have a blitz muffler on, but the cops thought the sound was too amazing so they decided to bend me over and show me how amazing it sounds. so i went to federal and changed it.

Loll je sais, moi aussi je peux même pas écouter la radio parce que :

1) J'ai une esti de radio Mini-Disc de marde JDM qui a seulement une bande de 70 à 90 MHz
2) Le son du moteur/exhaust enterre COMPLÈTEMENT celui de la radio.
3) Tant qu'à moi, le son d'une GTR c'est la meilleure mélodie à mes oreilles...pour ce qui me reste de celles-ci !

Bonne chance avec ta vente !

Louis

Thanx man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back