Le Monstre de La Ronde a failli cet apres-midi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'étais comme à peu près temps, jpenses que tout le monde savaient que ça arriverait un jours....

Je penses que c'est le plus vieux manège de la ronde, je suis embarqué dedans une seule fois parce que ce manège m'inspire aucune confiance..

Je suis rester 3 h pogner en haut quand javais 12 ans pour finallement etre évacuer alpiniste style

Sa donne le vertige meme si tu crois que ta pas le vertige LOL

Mais bon la ronde avait donner 300 $ a mes parents qui eux me l'ont donner :D

Lol chaque fois que j'embarque dedans j'ai toujours une petite crainte qui va arriver qqch.. Y'a tellement pas l'air fiable comme manege

ya été concu pour donner la chienne, c'est pour cette raison qu'il est en bois. ca shake beaucoup plus ca donne un sentiment d'insécurité

this is why i never go on rides. FUCK THAT my life is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to good to risk it LOL

waterslides ftw......... plus girls in bikinis all over the place. you guys are nuts.

ive lived in this city for 20 years and i have not yet put foot at la ronde lol

lol it was the FIRST ride I ever took in my life, at the sweet age of 17. My gf didn't want to go on it because she was supersticious. I still went, needless to say after that all the other rides were "nothing" for me... except the Goliath lol my attitudes like FOCK DIS

But yeah it didn't seem to be in bad condition... but everyone says its dangerous.... mehhh

y ont marcher sur la rampe de securite....pkoi t'aurais besoin d'echelles?

t'aurais pas'd besoin. thats what im sayin dawg, that's what we're alllll saying lol..

and even if they DID need one.. do u think it would be unstable? that would definitely be something to see!

basically, we must lulz at the thought of "what good is a ladder going to do you at 120'-150'?"

It was the best ride at la ronde untill the Goliath came in..
Now it's the 2nd best.

So what? it stalled...
It did not fly off and kill 20 people..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyYGmC3pmm8]YouTube - Final destination 3 roller coaster crash[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back