1kph over the speed limit = Photo Radar Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandro_Bit

Photo radar: What you need to know

How much over the speed limit do I have to be going to trigger the camera?

One kilometre per hour over the speed limit will activate the camera. All cases will be viewed by Sûrété du Quebec officers to decide if a ticket will be issued.

What's the fine for running a red? What's the fine for speeding?

The costs are the same as if a police officer caught you. Sailing through a red light will set you back $154. Speeding fines can go as high as $1,255.

What about privacy issues?

The Charter of Human Rights dictates that the photo sent to the registered owner will be only that of the plate and not identify the driver or any passengers in the car.

y vont avoir de la job en masse, tout le monde va se faire pogner en photo pour avoir rouler 51 et plus lolll

What happens like on the Decarie when you have like 100 cars / minute passing?

THe camera is going to explode

Une affaire qui pourrait me tracasser.

Moi et ma soeur sont sur l'enregistrement de ma mustang.

Problème est que j'ai 17 et elle 19.
La limites des tickets par la police pour moi peut pas exceder 100$ non?

Ma juste pas rouller vite au cameras... mais bon jai deja fait + que 1kmh devant une camera lol...

Y vont pas donner de ticket... pour des 1km/h, tu aurais des tickets de 20$ partout lol

Aren't they still in testing/warning period for another month a bit? I got a warning the other day no fine though. So get all the fines you want and don't lose points that's awesome...

Since the stupid GEV law, I saw 2 ppl run away from the cops in the last week. A G35 near fairview 8 cops cars with him and a bike that the cops surely didn't catch on the 15. Way to indanger ppl lives for no reason with stupid laws nice one.

Since the stupid GEV law, I saw 2 ppl run away from the cops in the last week. A G35 near fairview 8 cops cars with him and a bike that the cops surely didn't catch on the 15. Way to indanger ppl lives for no reason with stupid laws nice one.

whats GEV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back