1kph over the speed limit = Photo Radar Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats GEV?

I'm still amazed about how much people doesn't realise how huge the gev change means.

My step brother recently cought a gev of more than 15 pts and he's now realising the absurdity of that law.

How many people do we need to get a gev to realise how ridiculous this new law is?

The people need to revolt against this kind of tax collection.

Where are those cameras located? It's not long before they get vandalized. They can be also temporarily disabled with paintball guns.

Where are those cameras located? It's not long before they get vandalized. They can be also temporarily disabled with paintball guns.

haha im going to ste-anne's tonight and thats what i was thinking of doing with the one in ile perrot

I doubt. Here people will usually bend over and take it with no lube. Lots of blablabla but no action.

When you receive a warning do you have a picture of your car? If so, how long after the infraction?

I've test one today and I'm wondering about the ''proof'' ... :D

Concerning the points it may change in a near future. Trust me. In Europe they take away points. How ? Very easy. When you receive your fine there's also a "snitching form" where you must declare the name of the driver. You dont send it back within 30 days ? They take away points AND send you a 200 euros fine on top of the other one.

What if, hypothetically, you lend out your car to so many different people and you don't remember who was driving your car on that day at that time?

In France the owner of the car get his point taken, if he wasn't driving he have to say who did and supply the driver license number.

But there no extra fine.

I hate most of the government action, no exception with this shitty cash eat by our SOO WONDERFULL government!

Peace all

Ah tien!

Vous étiez combien à vous obstiner contre moi ?

T'es un christ de cave pareil.

T'as pas l'info et tu pars à la guerre. Tu saute sur le premier post qui semble te corroborer tes prétentions pour te donner raison. Tu ne tiens pas compte du contexte Québécois (limite de 100km/h largement non respectée) avec le projet pilote (faut que Julie se fasse des amis) pour ajuster tes commentaires.

Tu post dans un thread différent pour refaire ta crédibilité. T'es pas fort coté cervelle...

T'es un christ de cave pareil.

T'as pas l'info et tu pars à la guerre. Tu saute sur le premier post qui semble te corroborer tes prétentions pour te donner raison. Tu ne tiens pas compte du contexte Québécois (limite de 100km/h largement non respectée) avec le projet pilote (faut que Julie se fasse des amis) pour ajuster tes commentaires.

Tu post dans un thread différent pour refaire ta crédibilité. T'es pas fort coté cervelle...

Non mais ton intelligence elle s'arrête ou ? Toi t'est dans ta bulle et tu en sort pas hein ?

La limite est de 100 a une place pourquoi tu te pête la tête ?

La tolérance oublie cette histoire la c'est pas calculable.

La limite est de 100km/h a une place et tu passe à 101km/h ou plus bien faut que tu sois prêt à p-e recevoir un ticket et que ce sois un machine ou un policier. Je vois pas ce qui est dure de comprendre la dedans.

Faut je comprend le contexte du Québec, c'est ou tu va comprendre que j'ai passé la majeur partie de ma vie au Québec le grand ?

Wow tu m'apprend que y'a juste au Québec qu'on respecte pas la limite! Ouff! Une chance que tu me l'apprend à moi pauvre illettré!

La journée ou ça sera écris sur un panneau

MAXIMUM 100km/h
Toléré 119km/h

On en reparlera, sinon la limite c'est ça la règle, dès que tu la dépasse ben oui tu t'expose au risque d'avoir un ticket that it that all.

Oui c'est stupide sur la 40/Décarie/Ville-Marie de limité ça à 70km/h, je comprend pas plus pourquoi c'est toujours comme ça et que le gouvernement s'ouvre pas les yeux car personne fait cette vitesse la... mais bon faut faire avec, se mettre à 4 pattes et le prendre dans l'cul comme tout bon citoyen ou bouger et faire de quoi.

I'm still amazed about how much people doesn't realise how huge the gev change means.

My step brother recently cought a gev of more than 15 pts and he's now realising the absurdity of that law.

How many people do we need to get a gev to realise how ridiculous this new law is?
Instead of realizing how absurd his actions were to receive a GEV of over 15 points he realizes how absurd the GEV law is.

Think about it for a moment.

It can't be 1kph over.. impossible. Speedos aren't 100% calibrated, there are too many variables. I am sure there tolerance will be around 10kph to make up for this margin of error. SQ doesn't have the man power to sit there sifting through 1kph over offenses. The computer is setup to reject or issue fines based on the margin of error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back