99 Civic SI B16A *NEW PRICE 7800*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have all the history of it. The guy who had it before me hit a lamp post and the air bags are sensitive on these civics and they went off which makes the car a vga. But I have the inspection report from CAA when i bought the car and they did the paint test and lazier test to see if the body is straight and everything was perfect. Just the front bumper was replaced.

but come drive the car, you'll see why i am asking 7800, plus its a little nego so make your offers.

Je sais pas sur quel planète tu vies mon tchum, mais té chanceux.

Le civic est salement clean, il vaut amplement 7K.

Je sais pas sur quelle planete de ricer que toi tu vit mon chum la mais une civic Si avec 300 000km VGA ca vaut pas 8000$ mais pas pentoute...Le char est vraiment clean oui mais deniaise la... check le link que jai poster plus haut sur la page 2 du thread 5000 pour une vrai SIR en mint condition pas vga avec 200km...

anyways jvoulais pas basher le thread la jvoulais juste lui laisser savoir que son prix etais un peu chere ...le char est tres clean je lavoue mais un peu chere..

back to your Sale
GL!

300, 000km on just the body. Everything has been replaced and including the motor which runs brand new. 7800 is the new price but make your offers and at least come see the car and try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back