T3XAS2LO's Delly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXAS2LO

To start with I always loved and enjoyed DEL SOL's ...
So no matter if you like it or not, find it feminine or not ... for me it remains a cool little summer targe top car *tu*

I still have my mazda6, this is my new little summer toy :)

Car : 1993 DEL SOL SI 191 000KM 5 speed
Owners : 2 owners, last one had it for 5 years ( 48 years old men )
Winters : NEVER
Clean : **** yeah
Riced out : Duh !!

So basically I bought the car and took possession of it last night at 7PM !!!
It's ricey, the carbon clear lights lol and wheels are discusting, but the car is hella clean and that's the base I was looking for !

I had ordered this yesterday just before buying the car :
Skunk2 Pro-S coilover kit and a Megan short shift kit ... We all know I couldnt resist and drive a 4 X 4 !!!

delsol2.jpg

So thanks to Pat_d21 for the install with Vincent .... And Chris at OD *tu*

Results Teasers ... We found out the oil pan was less then 1 inch from the floor so we had to raise it a bit up .... rare that I say this but I scrapped like a mofo coming back home lol.

delsol1.jpg

Also to come tomorrow, I bought brand spanking new 15 inch lightweight wheels + tires to temporarly replace those ugly momo's.

I have tons of plans for this car, but knowing myself 1 week and it could be all done, so I told myself this is my little project and i'll take my time.

So far I ordered and will get within the next week
1 : JDM SIR Tail lights * done *
2 : JDM amber sidemarkers * done *
3 : Appointments for new tints ( purple with years )
4 : New alarm
5 : New deck + new audio

To come in the next few weeks :
1 : Amber corners * done *
2 : Black housing headlights * done *
3 : Wheels permanent * done *
4 : Passowrd JDM 3 point strut
5 : Skunk2 camber kits * done *
6 : GP lower arms
7 : Exhaust
8 : Shave the spoiler ( july appointment scheduled )
9 : JDM type-R front lip * done *
10 : Interior mods ( JDM map light, seats, etc )
11 : 6000K HID
12 : Yellow fogs
13. Benen tow hook * done *

And after 2 days I will have to chill a bit and fix little things here and there before going bananas !

And finally next year : a little swap *tu*

Ps : it's damn stiff lol

pps : New pics with the new wheels tomorrow ;)

Wow, you just bought a new car and you already order A LOT of stuff?!?! Where do you get all this money?!?!

:D Sweet car!

good buy !!! i know whats its like to just get the car and start buying parts right away !! the first day i got my eg6 i went to overdose lol !!

nice girly car ;)

where do i call you for a hair cut? :p

now slam this shit and make it more manly but i'm not afraid this one will be nice, as usual! *tu*

Congrats for the new ride... i always liked them when i was a kid but now i hate the fact they are FWD..

nice girly car ;)

where do i call you for a hair cut? :p

now slam this shit and make it more manly but i'm not afraid this one will be nice, as usual! *tu*

its already slammed.....in the pic he posted the subframe in front was about 1/2 an inch from the ground.....if thats not slammed, i dont know what is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back