Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregster

Legacy Member
Decided to expand the collection in the driveway

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

With the Red Neon becoming increasingly more of a pain in the ass to drive on the street, for obvious reasons. I decided to pick up a Neon that I could actually drive on the street without worrying about breaking something.

So I got myself the following.

1998 Dodge Neon Coupe. 2.0L DOHC, 5sp manual. Electric power group, Power sunroof, power doors, mirrors, windows and a radio!!!. Pretty fancy by my standards, it will be nice to have a radio on those long trips.

Within 3 hours of owning the car I installed a set of new Mopar Hi Rate springs which lowered the car about an inch, new shifter bushings, R/T rear sway bar. New headlights will be installed once I decide no to the lazy and install them. Cost was 0$ since I had everything in my shed :D. I will have to change 1 fender and perhaps get the car repainted it will all be worth it, to me anyways.

Feels good to be driving a Neon on a daily basis again. I've driven M3s, GT3s, GTRs, Ferrari's etc but nothing puts more of a smile on my face then driving one of my Neons :D

An other one! :yikes: Dang ... hat one make me think of my dad old neon 1996 .... it was supposed to be purple but it became pink for some reason ..... :p
Nice buy, seems clean, from outside.

I've driven M3s, GT3s, GTRs, Ferrari's etc but nothing puts more of a smile on my face then driving one of my Neons :D

I'm pretty sure there isn't one other person in the whole world who feels the same...
On some levels I suppose that's a pretty cool thing to think and feel- being "the only one" that is.

You should write to Chrysler or some automotive publication, I honestly bet they'd use you as marketing or something.

its ok that he like neon..i dont have a problem with that..
but smiling driving a neon..over m3 porsche and ferrari..seriously..

its ok that he like neon..i dont have a problem with that..
but smiling driving a neon..over m3 porsche and ferrari..seriously..

The smile is bigger when I'm driving one of my Neons :D

You keep talking about these....I wanna get my girlfriend to buy one now...lol

I would only suggest a Neon if you have previous experience owning them. They aren't for everyone and there are only a handful of people locally who know them inside and out.

cool mes quand meme taime les intérieur degeux de char americain ? ces ce qui me turn off le plus si au moin taurais le moteur srt4 et les banc :)

Haha! awesome! j'aime quand quelqu'un a une passion inhabituelle pour une auto! Personellement, je m'ennuie de ma vieille cavalier wagon loll

i don't get it....

i don't think i ever will...

oh well, as long as your happy i guess

Me neither...:dunno:
The garage I go to, once had to lend me a Neon (pretty much like the one pictured) for a short time. It was the worst thing I had been into...and I still had the Tercel at that time...
But, you like them and enjoy them so that's cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back