fs: 18" aristos

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamhawkpig

i have for sale set up of 18' aristo mags off the 337 or R32. they where bought off this site from dubwieser last april or may. the mags have normal wear on them but nothing that you could see until up close. i even did a little touch up job with the oem paint pen. the bad, well on friday i hit a pothole and bent the inside lip on the front passenger rim, the rim had two little cracks this winter but had them repaired at P.jacques.
Ok so here is the deal if anyone is interested i will sell the three rims and will throw in the dent one for free plus i will throw in two 225/40/18 falken tires i had extra both are brand new.

Price is 800$

bonus, i could get my hands on a brand new rim from vw, Price for 5 rims ( 1 dented, could be used as a spare if repaired ) and two tires is 1100$
the rim at VW is over 400$ + tax so this is a great deal.

reason for sale moving on to something new.

pics to come whenever the hell it stops raining. come on guys help these go fast need some room. thanks.

i would be down but i'm still looking for a golf to put them on. i'll keep you in mind but i'm sure they'll sell fast.

Sorry guys but the rims I wanted are unavailable so it looks like I will have to keep these for now thanks to everyone for looking. Mods you close the thread thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back