LOWER SPRING ou COIL OVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'est pas une bonne comparaison.

Compare un combo ammortisseur/ressort avec un coilover.

Un coilover l'ammortisseur va être compatible avec les spécifications du ressort, tandis que si tu te fais un combo toi même tu peux avoir des résultats décevant.

L'idéal c'est de demander qu'est ce que les gens on comme combo ou coilover et qu'est-ce qu'ils te recommande.

Dans mon cas j'ai eu :

Coilovers

- Tanabe Sustec Pro (Excelent produit mais pas ajustable en damper)
- Tein Basic Damper (Je retournerai tout de suite au Tanabe si j'en avais les moyens)

Ressorts

- Neuspeed Race (Avec ammortisseur oem c'étais pas pire pour l'usage que j'en faisais soit du Daily Drive)

Il y a beaucoup de facteurs à regarder si tu te fais un combo. i.e.: spring rate, damper, hauteur, ect

combo amortisseur Koni yellow et coilovers Ground control... comme ITR JDM dit apres sa ta beaucoup de facteur a tenir compte.

jamais mettre un coil plus raide sur un amortisseur dorigine car ton damper est pas capable de bien travailler vu la rigiditer de ton coil.

les koni yellow......pour combien les as tu acheter......je lai ai vu sur le net a 285 us$ la pair.......

take lowering springs out of your dictionary. Coilovers all the way. Get Koni Yellow(sport) shocks and ground control coils. I have it on my 99 si coupe and they are awsome and perfect for our montreal roads.

Koni & GC FTW!

sorry forgot to mention, checkout importrp.com They have great prices and you can ship them to Freeport Forwarding for free shipping. They will also lower the price a lot for your receipt to show the customs agents when you declare it. I think i paid about 870 US but back when the dollar was crap. Check em out!

hey merci.....c just que sa coute cher.......va falloir que je mange du pain pendant un bon ptit boute!:frenchie:

sorry forgot to mention, checkout importrp.com They have great prices and you can ship them to Freeport Forwarding for free shipping. They will also lower the price a lot for your receipt to show the customs agents when you declare it. I think i paid about 870 US but back when the dollar was crap. Check em out!

good ol freeport lol

personellement j'ai eu des tein ss pis je trouvais ca un peu mou...
mais j'avais un accord alors c'est peut-etre pas le meme feeling qu'en civic

take lowering springs out of your dictionary. Coilovers all the way. Get Koni Yellow(sport) shocks and ground control coils. I have it on my 99 si coupe and they are awsome and perfect for our montreal roads.

Koni & GC FTW!

x2, I learned that the hard way unfortunately.

if u don't want to spend much, you can always pick up some megan coilovers at oversodes performance in laval. There like 190 or something. then match it up with tokico illumina shocks. My buddy had them on his 97 ek hatch and they were extremely stiff but good and reliable. much stiffer than my koni yellows and GC's. check it out.

if u don't want to spend much, you can always pick up some megan coilovers at oversodes performance in laval. There like 190 or something. then match it up with tokico illumina shocks. My buddy had them on his 97 ek hatch and they were extremely stiff but good and reliable. much stiffer than my koni yellows and GC's. check it out.

i run on koni yellows, and custom rates GC's. and i can tell you theyre must be something wrong with your setup if you think that megan cheap sleeved coilovers are stiffer than konis and eibach coils!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back