Mike Burroughs' E28

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i liked the beginning with the first 2 sets of wheels. aside from that, paint the lip.

i like rusty rats...but not when i see before pics and the car wasn't already a heap.

and are we supposed to know who this mike burrough's feller is?

criss que le gars qui a ste char la est fif... À mes yeux, yé aussi beau que les chauffeurs de Skyline du dimanche sur Ste-Catherine avec des bee*r... Ya rien starté, y fait juste suivre les modes!

lulz

tu parles bien

criss que le gars qui a ste char la est fif... À mes yeux, yé aussi beau que les chauffeurs de Skyline du dimanche sur Ste-Catherine avec des bee*r... Ya rien starté, y fait juste suivre les modes!

ehhhhh ok . :dunno:

dude the last pics you put up with the car black and only the hood rusted is not how it sits now, The pics of the whole car rusted is how it currently is, But this guy is amazing with stance and I kinda like the way he mods his cars its a unique style

dude the last pics you put up with the car black and only the hood rusted is not how it sits now, The pics of the whole car rusted is how it currently is, But this guy is amazing with stance and I kinda like the way he mods his cars its a unique style

Yeah I know that, that's why I wrote ''And now, How I like it''. I was giving my opinion. The pictures I posted are not in the right order.

parceque toi tu as starté de quoi champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back