I'll take 20 of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you the Fiat looks better
I'm a die hard mopar man and I'm sick of the Dodge front
they need to change the whole layout if they want to reinvent themselves and survive

and anyway it's just an enthusiast made PShop nothing to take seriously

Exactement. Ils doivent A TOUT PRIX se departir de leur vieille image. Restart from scracth. Si tu veux que les consommateurs fassent confiance a la marque tu dois leur apporter quelque chose de FRAIS et de NOUVEAU. Un design hors du commun quitte a se planter.

Ce qui se fait presentement c'est du rechauffer, du deja vu. Les gens sont ecoeure de se faire proposer une voiture essentiellement identique a la base apart quelques panneaux differents.

You guys don't understand that the Dodge Neon like he has is probably one of the best handling cars you can get for that price. Sure it's no Ferrari or Porsche, but in my book it's waay better than any civic or integra. Just do the right mods and it's awesome.

SO WHAT .... on parle d'un prototype ici, pas de sont char.

c'est aussi anodin que TOUT LES CHARS que dodge a fait depuis 2000 exception fait des SRT.

that it

ouin hein

et si tu aurais pris 30 secondes pour lire le texte sur le lien tu aurais vu que c'est un photoshop base sur un Fiat

pis la tu auras dit quoi ?

jai rien dit sur le design, que je trouve une immitation de voiture europeenne. Jai dit que cetait une poubelle = char de marde comme tous les autre chrystler

non ce nest pas le commentaire le plus pertinent mais jai le droit a mon opinion :p

You guys don't understand that the Dodge Neon like he has is probably one of the best handling cars you can get for that price. Sure it's no Ferrari or Porsche, but in my book it's waay better than any civic or integra. Just do the right mods and it's awesome.

you are on crack , right !! :run::run::run:

Exactement. Ils doivent A TOUT PRIX se departir de leur vieille image. Restart from scracth. Si tu veux que les consommateurs fassent confiance a la marque tu dois leur apporter quelque chose de FRAIS et de NOUVEAU. Un design hors du commun quitte a se planter.

Ce qui se fait presentement c'est du rechauffer, du deja vu. Les gens sont ecoeure de se faire proposer une voiture essentiellement identique a la base apart quelques panneaux differents.

ouais enlever lesti de grille laitte

pis changer de nom de char pour se dissocier des vielles poubelles comme NEON

lol

Rebadged Fiat, huh?

Now the Neon will truly deserve it's shitty (and often unwarranted) reputation.

The only thing going for italian cars are their (usually) beautiful looks. Replace that with bland North-American styling and you will see Chrysler falling even deeper into the crapper.

Christ, Chrysler and GM need to get a clue and fast - there line-up sucks, it has sucked for 15-20 years now. DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN REHEAT THE SAME OLD SHIT.

Thank you. I feel better now.

The rear lights look like Sonata tails mixed with sebring tails...

The front end looks like an Impala with a dodge grille.

It looks like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back