Honda Civic LX-G 2002, opinions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

An_toin3

Salut, je risque probablement de changer de voiture, j'ai présentement un sunfire GT dropper et tout le tralala.. mais je me suis rendu compte que ce n'est pas pour moi !, je suis trop souvent dans les rangs et j'ai souvent du monde a bord qui n'apprécie pas trop la ballade. Donc, j'ai besoin de quelque chose de plus pratique pour moi !

j'ai spotter un civic 2002 pres de chez moi. Qu'est-ce que vous en pensez ?, j'aimerais savoir si il y a des choses a surveiller ? des choses qui peuvent etre a changer bientot, Il a 78 000 km !, aussi le prix est-il bon ? je pourrais surment le faire baisser advenant le cas ou je pousse plus loin dans l'achat de ce véhicule.

Bref, j'aimerais avoir certaine opinions, niveau conduite,dépense de gaz, bris majeur, mineur, je me fou que sa avance moins que ma voiture présente, j'ai passé mon trip de battre un char pour le fun. (ticket et bris trop fréquent, tu viens tanné :run:)

Ce serait aussi mon premier honda, donc je les connais plus ou moins.

p.s.: Il y a un lien vers le civic pour ceux qui ne l'aurais pas vu au début :p
Merci
An_toin3

Well it's hard to tell you if the price is good if you don't tell us what the price is, lol. As far as everything else goes, you're making a very good choice going with a 2002 Civic. The only thing I could say against them is that they're not incredibly fast, but a K20 will cure that, lol. They get very good gas mileage, they have the usual amazing Civic reliability, etc. Seriously speaking, other than the timing belt that'll need to be done soon and maybe a few little regular maintenance things, the car will be a rock. Let us know if you decide to go for it.

buy my civic, lol much better than the 02. Besides that, honda's are fun and easy to work on. Just don't rice this one out if you get it. There are too many ricers which makes me hate my honda. I'm sure dubs 13 can vouch for that. K20 is a good idea for that year. could be an awsome sleeper and its a direct fit. That 1.7 lx motor is very slow and not peppy at all so thats something to consider. good luck though and let us know what u decide.

well, price is on the website ! that's why I didn't bother putting it on the actual page ! Price is 7995$

Thanks for the reviews guys :) anyone else ? feel free to share your experience !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back