Dealership's Negotiation margin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhh

Anyone here knows the Negotiation margin of different dealerships? Like how much they can knock off from announced prices on new cars. I need to know the ones for Mitsubishi and Subaru. If you knows others post them up too, it may come useful to anyone that might want to purchase a car.
Thanks

the average profit on a car is about 5-6 % of the retail selling price so you have to figure out how much you want to leave the sales rep

It's nice you think of us Sergio lol. Instead of thinking to ripe the salesman off try to negotiate some goodies in your car like winter tires, tints, wtv. But always remember that your salesman is like you he is not working for nothing.

It's nice you think of us Sergio lol. Instead of thinking to ripe the salesman off try to negotiate some goodies in your car like winter tires, tints, wtv. But always remember that your salesman is like you he is not working for nothing.
EXACTLY THE TRUTH these guys work hard whether people think so or not try doing that job and then come talk to me!

Ils ont surement 2500-3000$ de swing + pad + wisp dans un STi... pourquoi ils enlevent pas 500$ , ce que je respecte on ne peu plus, c'est simplement pour empecher les gens de se promener pour un ou deux cent piastres...

I know for mitsu bishi they will not negociate on the car price. Aim for the goodies instead.

The secret here to find out the cost price of a vehicle. Dealerships can sell at cost if they have to move inventory and satisfy the constructors that they are a volume dealership to get that special treatment. 95% of dealerships get a 2% rebate on the MSRP from the manufacturers !

all dealers should do like Toyota. You get the same prices at any dealer you go to, and you don't need to doubt it.

Les dealers Mazda au QUÉBEC payent tous le même les véhicules. Que ce soit Albi ou Mazda Baie James lol ...

this only gives the msrp witch you can have on all manufacturer's web sites

If you're not subscribed.

I am, and it gives the wholesale price, the financing details, when it ends, and all incentives that dealers will not publish.

I just used it to shop for my next car.

30$ for 5 quotes (same models do not count for 1 quote) if you're a CAA member. 40$ if you're not. Not that bad to find out their profit margin.

The secret here to find out the cost price of a vehicle. Dealerships can sell at cost if they have to move inventory and satisfy the constructors that they are a volume dealership to get that special treatment. 95% of dealerships get a 2% rebate on the MSRP from the manufacturers !
AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW ?

illusion i agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back