West Islands gang wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawk

Has any one heard about this?

Today at around 12:30am, I saw a shit load of cop cars on pierrefonds blvd and St Jeans, with a van pulled over and every one in that van being arrested, didnt find out what that was all about, some one speculated being gang related..

Earlier in the night, a friend called me up and told me there was a gang war going on in amabaie (what else is new with these g units) and that now there is minimum 2 cop cars always parked in that area in case of any "shootings" or fights. I didn't believe him so I decided to see if this was for real.. So as im going home, at 2am, I see 2 cop cars hiding in different locations just sitting doing nothing.. I guess my friend wasn't lying..

Then as i get closer to my house in DDO, i see 3-6 cop cars just off fredmir, and it turns out there is a gang fight outside some guys house..

Now my question for you west islanders is, have you guys been noticing an increase in gang activities? or was this one night just a random thing and complete fluke that i would see all this go down?

I think this was a one time thing, I live in the west-island and it's the first I've heard of this. Where on Fredmir? My GF's mom lives right off Fredmir.

haven't noticed much in my area.

ONLY STUPID PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SCREETCH THEIR TIRES & NOT STOP AT THE STOP SIGN.

It seriously sounds like an F1 circuit every night around the area. No knocking on wood, but I hope the person loses control going less than 10kph and dies from an airbag explosion.

in amabaie i also noticed 3 "hidden" cop cars and 2 strolling around 2 nights ago when i passed by there

i guess you just shed some light on why they where there

Ruffff--riiiiidaaazzz. When there are little rich jews, there is daddys money for drugs. When there is daddys money for drugs, there are people to provide it. Its thats simpo

in amabaie there's always 1 or 2 cop car in front of Lafleur in the parking lot of the couche-tard... i guess maybe it's only prevention...

i live near by there as well, last night around 11, i saw a whole lot of ppl crowded around the phone booth in front of subway, and another group crowded around the lafleurs... but haven't noticed an increase i gang activity, may because i don't really pay attention..

^^ which tim? Probably on the west side, megacentre ste do or laval ouest ste rose/arthur sauve. I have to agree a lot of ricers in those two areas no hate I used to live in laval- WwwWest, now i'm on the east side :)

^^ which tim? Probably on the west side, megacentre ste do or laval ouest ste rose/arthur sauve. I have to agree a lot of ricers in those two areas no hate I used to live in laval- WwwWest, now i'm on the east side :)

i think it was on cure-labelle or close to there. I mean just sitting outside with a coffee you feel like its the race wars like in F&F. tons of civics, 50% of them auto, p-flows, bodykits, altezzas you name it!!! It was so overwhelming I was about to granny shift not double cluching like you should!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back